View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 08:24 PM   #3203
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cali vs. The Ziptie Anchors

One ziptie is a challenge, a few a predicament, and nearly twenty is immobilizing. Mummified on the couch Cali doesn't give up though, struggling with the hope something will give. Her hopes are soon dashed after I add zipties securing her boots and gag to the couch anchors though. Click by click they tighten and pull her straight as a board and far more immobile than she could imagined. Helpless and unable to move, I push a magic wand between her legs to keep her occupied in her predicament. Through her feeble struggles it's hard to tell if it will bring her over the edge. Only time will tell and I have all day to let her try.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

Download Cali vs. The Ziptie Anchors

Serene Isley vs. The Hair Pin

Serene had no idea she was about to put a whole new meaning on the phrase 'stuck in the middle'. She starts with both legs tied apart on on her knees. Elbows cinched back and wrists at her sides. One rope pulls her elbows and body back while a crotch rope pulls her body forward... tightly. The cherry on top is her hair is firmly secured to a suspension ring above her leaving her completely stuck. A fact soon confirmed by lots and LOTS of tickling.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 214.5 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Hair Pin
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03436 секунды с 9 запросами