Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Magic Sub Dust 1

Magic Sub Dust 1

Actress name : Amber, Mistress
Movie Title : Magic Sub Dust 1
Genre : Femdom

Description : Mistress Amber and Mistress Roxy are relaxing on the couch, they have two slaves kneeling ready to do their bidding. Amber asks Roxy if she is ready to dominate the boys and Roxy smiles and says, ""Of course that is what I'm all about, Women dominating men"". All seems normal until Amber, with a twinkle in her eye, tells Roxy she has a surprise for her. ""What is it Amber, let me see, let me see"", exclaims Roxy. Amber holds up her hand and reveals powder in it. What Roxy doesn't know is that it is magic svbm1ssion dust.
Amber blows the dust into Roxy's face. The dust instantly takes effect and puts Roxy in a state of total svbm1ssion to Amber. Amber laughs and tells Roxy she is now her slave but Roxy is surprised because she believes she has always been Amber's slave girl. The male slaves jaws drop, they are now all slaves to the Divine Amber... even Roxy. Amber then tells Roxy to get on her knees and lick her pussy. ""Lick it good or you will get a spanking"", she tells the eager slave girl.
Under the spell, Roxy is only too eager to obey and licks and sucks Amber's pussy with total passion as Amber smugly relaxes and enjoys dominating Roxy while smiling over at the male slaves so they know who is really in charge. The action is superb as the girl on girl action gets steamier and steamier and then to further amuse herself Amber makes one of the male slaves crawl in and lick Roxy's ass, while she continues to lick Amber's pussy.

Duration : 5 min 3 s
Size : 111 MiB
Video Format : Windows Media
Resolution :720 x 1 280

Download Magic Sub Dust 1 - 111 MiB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03385 секунды с 9 запросами