View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 12:02 PM   #397
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sublime Carleton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave.
She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement.
OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sublime

Stoned Hartford City

Alice is a very special kind of girl. She’s the kind of girl who feels embarrassed by her own sexual proclivities. To make matters worse for her she’s turned on by her embarrassment. This begins the cycle of humiliation and arousal. She is told to expose herself. She has to maintain eye contact which is so hard for her. Her arousal is off the charts. Once she’s tied and gagged she calms down a bit. That’s when a large stone is placed in her lap.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stoned

Charlotte Sartre Saint Cloud

Charlotte Sartre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have?
Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre

Ashley Lane - Screamer Kitzmiller

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Screamer

Gaslit Jewett

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit

Delirious Hunter high Foothill Ranch

One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter high

Restraint Hagan

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17535 секунды с 9 запросами