View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 11:07 AM   #774
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Veruca James Primm Springs

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Veruca James is a classic beauty that is “excited to try something new.” Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James

Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter Pineville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter

Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin Donie

Studio: SM-Circus
An very exciting spanking naughty of Marlin.
Duration: 19:46
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

Hazel Hypnotic - Cuntwalk San Fidel

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
It only takes a few seconds before the members comment on her naughty librarian look. She is prim and proper while PD makes her walk in some extremely high heels. Even as they begin to disrobe her and show off some of the sexy secrets beneath her clothes she keeps expertly strutting her stuff.
The challenge continues to get more intense, though. She may be able to keep her balance when she has complete freedom of motion, but how about when her hands are tied in a prayer position behind her back? Or when nipple clamps punish her for imperfect posture? We'll see how well she does under the more "stressful" conditions.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - Cuntwalk

ITA - Goldie Ontario Center

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Goldie

Derek and Gina play Strip Jester West Chatham

Okay, let's talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don't like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren't hard enough.
To everyone who complained: this one's for you.
In response to the complaints, I've started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser's ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser's cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Red Butts Matter Otjiwarongo

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
All all-hand spanking tour-de-force with full nudity reunites the hottest power trio in the scene!Long time partners, Officers Bookman (Steve Fuller) and Verdana (Clare Fonda) are assigned to protect a witness, (Dee Williams). At the safe house, Verdana notices something familiar about the blonde in custody, though she’s radically changed her look, in the 14 years since they met. Alone with her charge, Verdana attempts to strip search Dee, but her frisky prisoner remembers Verdana too, and isn’t about to let herself be woman-handled by her the rogue cop again. Detective Bookman enters to find a nude Verdana being spanked by Dee! Furious at the bizarre turn of affairs, Bookman spanks both women soundly, warning them to stay inside the house and not attract attention. Yet later that day, he finds them defiantly cavorting nude in the backyard pool! Turning them both under his arm, he spanks their wet bottoms, then marches them inside for a tandem punishment that leaves the luscious blondes chastened and glowing.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Butts Matter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12751 секунды с 9 запросами