LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Carlos Leao and Hugo Arias Port Gibson

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Carlos Leao, Hugo Arias
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.
It is our pleasure at Fuckermate to showcase our latest discovery Hugo. We knew Carlos would be the perfect mate to wee this hot and horny boy. Hugo was so pleased to have such a huge piece of black meat all for himself. Carlos gave Hugo a les in how Brazilian mates play. It was hard domination and pure passion. Do not miss a second of this hot inter-racial encounter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3546kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlos Leao and Hugo Arias

Daddy Spanks by Hand Manito

New model Nick just looks like he belongs over his dad’s knee getting a bare bottom spanking. With his lean, smooth body, big dick, perfect ass and big, blue eyes he was just begging for it. I took him OTK, lowered his briefs and spanked that youthful butt by hand, just like a dad, until it was bright red. He grunted, gasped and moaned, twisting and shuffling his legs, his voice trembling as he counted the whacks. He tried to take it like a brave little man, but his pain showed thru as I asserted my dominance over him, until in the end he said he felt like a bitch.
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6270kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Spanks by Hand

Nick Hand Spanked Termo

Nick looks so fresh and innocent, he looks like he belongs over dad’s knee getting a hand spanking, and the discipline and guidance he still needs. I took him OTK and spanked him over his shorts, then briefs, then on that perfectly shaped ass. He was so cute and looked so embarrassed, avoiding looking directly at the camera, his head and eyes downcast. Nick moaned and groaned, shuffled and licked, his legs trembled as I turned that butt pink, then red.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6617kbps

File size: 838.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Hand Spanked

Gay Timberwolves, Scene 2: Tommy Defendi, Adam Ramzi Hickory

Video language: English
Timberwolves, Scene 2: Tommy Defendi, Adam Ramzi: Tommy Defendi wants to bone Adam Ramzi, but he isn't quite sure if Adam's up for it. While changing his clothes, Tommy gauges Adam's reaction. Adam clearly pretends not to look as Tommy scratches his exposed balls and gives his cock a tug. But Tommy knows that Adam's game, and he bounds over to Adam, grabs him by the throat and plunges his tongue into Adam's mouth. Their cocks rise to the occasion. Tommy's massive meat grows fully erect, and Adam's sizable piece follows suit. As they kiss, their hands reach down to grasp each other's hard ons. Both men are bearded and furry. Adam's head moves in circles when he sucks Tommy's huge cock and takes in his balls. When it's Tommy's turn to suck, he closes his eyes and every inch of Adam's cock vanishes. Meanwhile, Tommy humps Adam's leg like a horned up canine until it's covered with precum. Adam turns tail and bends over to offer his ass, which Tommy spanks, while using his mouth and tongue to work Adam's cock, balls, taint and hole. When Tommy flips onto his back, Adam rides him, lowering his toned torso and freshly basted hole over Tommy's rigid dick. They fuck, kiss, fuck some more and finally shoot well-earned loads. The velocity of Tommy's shot makes you wonder if he's even human.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4631kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Timberwolves, Scene 2: Tommy Defendi, Adam Ramzi

Spitshine Twink Merlin Services Bondage and Flogging Jewell Ridge

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Little twink Merlin is commanded to perform some specific duties for devious dom Damien but the boy doesn't seem too reluctant. It's a spitshine in the truest sense as the boy wanks and sucks his master's cock before focusing on cleaning his boots, but it's just the start for the boy and when he's bent over Damien grabs the flogger to spank that smooth little ass.
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2403kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spitshine Twink Merlin Services Bondage and Flogging

Breaking Jay Nolensville

Jay is another young man who trusts me enough that he was willing to go as far as I want to take him, and here he gets a long and intense spanking to please me. He’s a 22 year old, straight dad and this is his second spanking video with us. This time I went at him long and hard with a brush and slowly broke him down, knowing he would take whatever I dished out to please me. He squirmed, writhed, kicked, yelled and howled and eventually broke down sobbing. Yet every time I asked him if he would take more he agreed and submitted to my wishes.
Duration: 46:08
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5842kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Jay

Zapping His Cute Little Butt! Jocks and Jocks West Edmeston

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack
The crusty wax is spanked from Brice's aching body by the slapping riding crops as Master Zack and his assistant Devon take their punishment to the next level. Bent over the table a cold metal dildo is crammed into his tight little hole, the electrode zapping him deep inside while Master continues to wail on him with the flogger! Just how much punishment can this boy take?
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 196.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zapping His Cute Little Butt! Jocks and Jocks

Время генерации страницы 0.10706 секунды с 9 запросами