LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Endurace Lukas Liz. - Part. 1 Bornem

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: Lukas Liz.
Genres: spanking boy, 18 y.o., whipping, riding crop, endurance, straight, hard punishment, domination, cp, m/m, genital punishment
Video language: English
Lukas is one of ‘Spanking boys’ video’s most favorite models. He has appeared in many of the filmed stories and received just about every instrument of punishment and persuasion you could name. He prides himself in being able to take them all and does so very stoically although it's easy to see he's using all his will power to do it. Sequences were filmed very much as they took place with very few if any breaks, with the different camera angles you are able to see both facial and the business end angles simultaneously. Lukas's firm athletic backside at the end of the session is testament to how real punishment takes place and how hard the test of endurance was.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 6835kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 998.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endurace Lukas Liz. - Part. 1

BDSM Twinks Sciez

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kyle Young, Damien Braxton, Devin Neil, Blake Erickson, Zachary Stone, Jerrick Dalton, Ryan Meyers, Jamie Knight
Genres: Twinks, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Waxing, Food Play, Rimming, Spanking, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Dark Realm brings you five intense twink-on twink BDSM scenes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:27
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM Twinks

I Broke Dominic Quemado

This 22 year old thought he was tough, said he had a high tolerance for pain, that he was enjoying the spanking. It took me a while, but I slowly broke him down until he cried uncle and begged me to stop. I used my hand and leather paddle, and he tried to maintain a brave front, but I was determined, and broke him with a relentless spanking with the brush. In the end, he had to admit that I won.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5798kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 940.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Broke Dominic

24 Hour Boner Scene 3 Borken

Jaxton Wheeler and Lorenzo Flexx are buying food at the convenience store when they hear some guys fucking in the back room. They raid the place and take all the food they want when Jaxton gets an idea. With all the fucking going on around him, there's no reason he shouldn't be getting some action too. Lorenzo says he's down and gets between Jaxton's legs to suck his thick dick. Jaxton continues feeding Lorenzo as Lorenzo keeps sucking dick and licking off everything that Jaxton throws down between his legs. When Jaxton is at full capacity, both in stomach and cock size, he sits back and let's Lorenzo sit on his big hairy cock. The eager stud rides his buddy up and down and moans out the further the dick slides into his asshole. Jaxton wants more control and bends Lorenzo over a food wrack to fuck him even deeper. He pounds away, building to a frenzied pace as he spanks Lorenzo's bubble butt and drills as deep as he possibly can. Jaxton rolls him over onto the check-out counter to keep up the steady pace. Jaxton fucks the cum out of Lorenzo next to the cash register until he pulls out and blows his own massive load that leaves Lorenzo drenched with cum.
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 Hour Boner Scene 3

American Cream Otis Orchards

Release Year: 1972
Studio: Hand-in-Hand Films, HIS Video, Bijou Classics
Cast: Doug Romain, Sam Block, Robert Rikas, Chuck Thomas, Arch Sampson, Black Barbarella, Tom Peterson
Genres: Shot on film, Collection, Anal, Oral, Solos, Vintage
Three unrelated scenes depicting society's interperal relations.
1. The Office (HandInHand)
Robert Rikas Atb, Doug Roamin Atb
The boss, Robert Rikas, humiliates, abuses and fucks his employee, Doug Romain while Doug daydreams of other things. Finally, enraged, Doug turns the tables, trashes the office and spanking and fucking his boss.
2. A cowboy, Indian and country boy blow and ream each other in the snow.
3. Country Lads
Buddy At, Robert Rikas Ab, Chuck Thomas Org, Arch Samp Org
The lawman, Buddy, fucks lumberjack Robert Rikas while hippies Chuck Thomas and Arch Samp watch and suck each other.
4. Roles
Tom Peter OrgAbRr, Doug Roamin OgrAtRg
Businessman Tom Peter picks up a trick: urban cowboy Doug Romain. Doug runs his rod up the john, who enjoys it very much. In the end, the two switch roles/clothes and continue on their way. Artfully edited out of sequence so that you see the fucking mixed in with the story line that precedes and follows the sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:44
Video: 720x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Cream

Men of the Midway Ben Bolt

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Marathon Films
Genres: Vintage, Anal, Oral, Spank, Dildo, Toys, Buttplay, Interracial, Rimming, Masturbation
Chris Burns runs away from home after his (Paul Baressi) tries to sell him for sex. Chris joins a carnival, where Tim Kramer pretty much does what Baressi had in mind (the difference is was gonna sell Chris to nasty old white men, and Kramer sells Chris to hunky young black men!). Fortunately for Chris, the carnival owner falls for him, and they "turn the tables" on Kramer in the final scene. Includes on location settings.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2013kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men of the Midway

SpankingStraightBoys - Craig's First Spanking Part 2 Natanya

Craig is a 23-year-old straight boy with a great body and beautiful face. His good looks and charm have helped him get away with a lot in life. He’s gotten away with an awful lot of serious misbehavior, including extensive stealing, but he’s paying for it today. This video picks up where the first...
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7541kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 702.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingStraightBoys - Craig's First Spanking Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09484 секунды с 9 запросами