View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 07:13 AM   #451
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Daddy Nick Acampo

Nick recently became a dad and is faced with new financial responsibilities. But being a man, he is meeting them and turned to me for help. Of course, I love tanking a proud young dad down to size, so I agreed. I made him drop his pants and took him OTK for a hand spanking on his briefs, then on the bare butt. He looked so humbled and defeated, as if he was aware of the inconsistency between his new role as dad and the ridiculous situation he was now in. I used a leather paddle and really made him dance and sing, his big cock and balls swinging under him as he whimpered, struggled and kicked as I turned his ass bright red.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6940kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 854.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Nick

Triga Films Bouncers Blotzheim

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: guys
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Spanking, Orgies, Young Men
Lost of slappin’, spittin', and rough snogging goes on as each cock gets well sucked and balls and tits gets worked over. F"ckin’ animals! With his red slapped ass now ripe for the taking the four bouncer buddies bend the poor lad over ...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:42
Video: 640x360, XviD, 998kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 878.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Films Bouncers

Daniel Va. Sequoia National Park

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: Daniel Va.
Genres: spanking boy, otk spanking, dildo fucking, straight, first time, cp, m/m, punishment, student, domination
Video language: English
Daniel a new 19 year old boy who has to submit to a training punishment for the first time. Daniel receives a hard hand spanking over the master's knee followed by one with a belt. As an added humiliation during his punishment Daniel has a rubber dildo inserted up his ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniel Va.

Rick on the Spanking Horse Point Baker

Back for another spanking, this time 21 year old Rick is tied to the spanking horse where I used my hand, paddle, crop and cane to make him jump, dance and writhe in pain. I used the paddle, making him lick it wet before each set, to warm him up. Then I used the sting of the crop and cane made him jump, struggle, curse, gasp and whimper. You will also notice a very friendly relationship between us, as Rick took more and more to please me.
Duration: 23:03
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 2628kbps

File size: 475.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick on the Spanking Horse

Joey the Greek Coles Point

Joey is a handsome, muscular and hairy 26 year old straight guy who had never been spanked before and claimed not to be scared. That all changed when I started spanking him by hand, strap and paddle, warming his muscular, hairy butt and turning it bright red, taunting him, calling him my bitch and making him submit verbally to me. He grimaced and hissed in pain, jerking, twisting and jumping, until he was willing to humbly ask me to please stop spanking him.
Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joey the Greek

SpankingStraightBoys - Actual Birthday Spanking Mount Marion

Craig is a chiseled 24-year-old straight boy with striking good looks. He had just finished his spanking tower spanking and was about to leave when he mentioned to Tom that today is his birthday. Tom told him the spanking wasn’t over and, in this video, gives Craig 24 with the belt for his birthday....
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7416kbps
Audio: 288kbps

File size: 394.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingStraightBoys - Actual Birthday Spanking

Extrem Stopf Mir Mein Maul Rueter

Release Year: 2008
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Bondage, Spanking, Domination, Oral, Freshmen, Daddies, Leather, Butt Play, Fisting
These horny guys are totally uninhibited! They love being submissive, tied up and bossed around! Anal play is their forte, handballing and sucking cock is a must! Getting their mouthspletely stuffed with hard dick is such a turn on for these guys! Anything else would be totally unimaginable!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:31
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Stopf Mir Mein Maul

Время генерации страницы 0.10671 секунды с 9 запросами