View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 07:43 AM   #450
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hunter Spanked by Gary Centuria

Gary took Hunter to the basement and pulled down his shorts, and put him OTK to deliver what can best be described as a very sensual spanking with lots of ass and body rubbing and fingering of his straight guy asshole. Hunter looked amazing, his muscular body and big dick on display in intimate detail as Gary spanked him by hand, OTK, over the shoulder, and in the embarrassing wheelbarrow position.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 8387kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter Spanked by Gary

Hunter Punished Szekszard

Hunter’s wife told me he hasn’t been appreciating her lately, been leaving a mess for her to clean and insulting her cooking. We decided that a punishment was in order to correct his bad manners. While she sat watching, I stripped him down, put him over a stool and spanked that beautiful ass by hand, strap and paddle as he tried desperately to maintain his composure in front of his woman. Warning, his wife can be heard commenting at times in this video.
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5428kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter Punished

Liam Cried in My Arms Nienburg

I had my ginger Liam back for another spanking, this one harder than the first. I started out spanking by hand and Liam took it well. In fact, he was in a jovial mood, and we were having fun with it. But that quickly changed when I took down his shorts and spanked him with a wooden paddle. He still took it well for me, but you can see he was in pain, grimacing, gasping and struggling. But he hung in there. Then, when it was over, he sat on my lap, put his arms around me, his face on my chest and he started to cry. It was an unexpected but warm and tender moment.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5580kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cried in My Arms

Zach Back Over My Knee Cupertino

Zach has become one of my favorite models. He’s sexy and full of personality, with a surprising kinky side. So I was looking forward to getting him back over my knee, and Zach seems to enjoy submitting to me. I spanked him by hand, leather paddle and brush. He looked do sexy, naked over my knee, and he was very expressive, reacting to every swat and whack. I love the feel of his tight, lean body and took plenty of breaks to stroke and fondle. Zach had his first foot whipping in this clip, and I finished with a fabric tracer on his ass, making him dance and sing on my lap in a confusion of pain and pleasure.
Duration: 29:04
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7282kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach Back Over My Knee

Jake Eastbourne

Jake is back for his third spanking video. This hot, 28 year old gay otter, muscular and hairy, claims he likes it “to an extent” and I was determined to see just how much he enjoyed it. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand, over his shorts, then on his bare, muscular butt. Next, I used a belt. He liked that a little less, gasping, grimacing and moaning softly, but he hung in there. I finished him off with a new paddle, a gift from Gary. This really got him going, shifting and shuffling on my lap while he hissed, gasped and complained about the pain.
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5660kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake

Cowboy Spanking Ludvika

New model Floyd is a Texas cowboy for real, he showed up for his shoot in boots and a cowboy hat. I’ve always wanted to spank a real cowboy, especially one as hot as Floyd. I made him drop his jeans and hold onto the rack, his sexy ass in the air, and spanked him by hand, strap and paddle. I have to say this cowboy took his punishment like a man.
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3784kbps

File size: 459.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowboy Spanking

Время генерации страницы 0.12017 секунды с 9 запросами