View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 07:42 AM   #449
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brady Jaymes' First Spanking Landenberg

Brady Jaymes is a cute, 29 year old with a lean, tight body, a little shy and nervous. Today he’s getting his first ever spanking. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand over his boxers, then on his shapely, bare butt. Brady was surprisingly submissive, sporting a semi hardon and naturally calling me “daddy.” I used a leather strap and then a hairbrush, and he breathlessly counted the strokes, his voice cracking and quivering, while gently humping my leg, obviously enjoying the treatment. Then, as a “gift” to me, he let me spank him to the breaking point, writhing on my lap. He begged me to stop but never broke.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7275kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brady Jaymes' First Spanking

Ryan Parks And Casey Owens Flip Gnadenhutten

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 674.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Parks And Casey Owens Flip

Nick in Camos Moletai

Nick called to tell me he was in possession of camos and offered to use them in some video work. He looked so sexy in them and was in such desperate need of cash that I agreed to another spanking video. Nick always lets me take him to a place he would never allow anyone else to take him. I used my hand and a hairbrush and slowly broke him down until he was sobbing, whimpering and asking me to please stop, forgetting his usual straight guy street bravado, his dignity and self respect gone.
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9089kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick in Camos

Ryan Fucks And Cums On Sky Clesi Magnetic Springs

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Fucks And Cums On Sky Clesi

Tim Gets the Strap and Brush South Rutland

Tim is one sexy guy, tall, lean and toned, handsome and hung. I laid him on a stool and spanked him by hand over his briefs, then on his tight, bare ass. Then I used a leather strap to get a pained reaction from him. I made him count the strokes to hear the pain in his voice and watched his feat curl, flex and dance with every stroke. I finished with a hairbrush, making him shake and tremble, gasp and moan as he breathlessly counted the strokes.
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5582kbps

File size: 813.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Gets the Strap and Brush

Triga Workies Front Royal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Marty Albarn, Justin West, Danny Cox, Damien Ryder, Zak Hazzard
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Mind you this lot of horny, sweaty, hod-carrying f"ckers spend more time f"ckin each other up the back passage than they do digging holes...
Duration: 2:32:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Workies

Making Zach My Sub Cropsey

After a few days of filming with each other, Zach and I had developed a good relationship, and he genuinely enjoyed the things I did to him. Here I played with his willingness to take more and more pain for my pleasure. I stripped him down, enjoying his lean, sexy body, took him OTK and spanked him by hand, belt and brush. I repeatedly upped the number of whacks I gave him, asking him to take more to please me. Watch his inner struggle as he protested that he couldn’t take any more but ultimately agreed to do it, offering his tight, firm ass for my pleasure and abuse.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5952kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making Zach My Sub

Время генерации страницы 0.14532 секунды с 9 запросами