View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 07:41 AM   #447
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liam Spanked Alpine

Liam is 24 years old, a bisexual ginger, cute as hell with big blue eyes and a nice cock. I spanked him by hand, then with a brush. It was the brush that got to him, his body jerking, his voice cracking as he struggled to hold back the tears. But he tried so hard to please me, going beyond his own limits every time I increased the number of whacks in each set, submitting to whatever I wanted to do to him, offering his ass and body to me to do with as I pleased.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Spanked

Vinnie's Hardest Spanking Saint Louis

Vinnie returned for another spanking, looking better than ever, and got his hardest spanking yet. He is now 24 years old, with long, muscular legs and a big, uncut cock. He told me he was scared and nervous, but I reminded him that he called me because he needed money. I spanked him by hand, leather paddle and strap, and a riding crop. He jumped and thrashed about moaning, gasping and screaming in pain until he was begging me to stop.
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3996kbps

File size: 741.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vinnie's Hardest Spanking

Friday Night Sex Ericson

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Damien Ryder, Danny Redcap, Tyler Jenkins, Seb Evans
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Tyler’s monster ploughs up Mickey's hole big time! Who needs to buy paint when these lads get proper sex and cum sprayed! Sex this council squat shithole someone else can sex paint it.
Duration: 1:46:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night Sex

His Ass is Mine Dillsburg

Chris and I have developed a close working relationship and are genuinely fond of each other. Since he is one of my favorite models, I decided that I would be the only one spanking him from now on. His ass is mine. I spanked him by hand, then with the brush, which he hates, but he took it for me. He yelled, gasped, pounded the floor, his legs trembled, his voice quivered. He’d had enough. Watch his conflict as I make him agree to take more and more, submitting to my will, even though he wanted to stop, until he was begging me. Then watch a very candid conversation between us when Scott left the camera running when we thought it was off.
Duration: 28:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 8592kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Ass is Mine

Zach Whitetail

New model Zach is a real cutie. He’s a 22 year old, “pan-sexual” Texan, 5’9” and 125 lbs. with a lean, toned body and full of personality. I took him OTK and spanked his tight, smooth butt by hand and hairbrush, and had him panting and gasping, twisting and kicking his long legs. I made him count the whacks so we could hear the pain in his voice, I think you will be able to tell how much I liked and enjoyed dominating this young man and how much he wanted to please me.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4674kbps

File size: 934.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach

Ryan Pitt Fucks John Henry Thiva

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 936.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Pitt Fucks John Henry

Mark Bawls OTK Alligator

Mark knows when he approaches me to make another spanking video that it is going to be rough, that my aim is to break him to make a good scene, and he’s willing to do that for me for the money. I took a hairbrush to his tight, bare butt and delivered another hard spanking with Mark breaking into tears, sobbing, squirming, kicking, sniffling and all. When it was over, he said that he hates the spankings but will probably do it again.
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6574kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Bawls OTK

Время генерации страницы 0.10817 секунды с 9 запросами