View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 07:41 AM   #446
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandwich Fuckers Share Their Loads Yining

Cast: Sergei, Anibal, Dimitri
Genres: Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Threesome, Facial, Cumshots, Latinos, Moaning, Muscles, Shaved, Smooth, Uncut
Sergei is one of the greediest boys, and one of the kinkiest. He can’t get enough cock and cum, but he has good friends like Anibal and Dimitri to help satisfy his cravings. The cock-addicted boy is soon on his knees with their dripping cocks in his face, their hard lengths drooling precum while his mouth works them both, bathing their engorged rods in spit. With a little spanking of his hot little ass the boys are soon ready to pound him good and deep, but he’s not the only one who needs a good boner up his butt. Anibal rams him from behind and Dimitri takes his chance to fill his friend, sandwiching Anibal between them. Nothing can grow a boy’s cum load like being fucked in the ass while he’s fucking another boy’s warm hole. Dimitri is the first to bust his juices out, bathing his friends in hot cock cream before Anibal gives his jizz loving buddy his own warm shower of splooge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandwich Fuckers Share Their Loads

Warehouse Spank Whitinsville

Video language: English
Either the twinks can't seem to get away from Ryan Jamison or they just really enjoy getting punished. Whichever the case may be, we are glad SpankThis is there to capture the bare ass spankings of these young striplings. Ryan strikes their plump rumps with anything he can get his hands on to satisfy his dominate position. When that's not enough he finishes off the film by plunging his cock straight into Dustin's twink hole.

Total size: 598.8 MB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warehouse Spank

Ryan Gives Calhoun Sawyer His Cock (Ryan Parks and Calhoun Sawyer) Bentonia

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 610.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Gives Calhoun Sawyer His Cock (Ryan Parks and Calhoun Sawyer)

Spanking Dream's Perfect Ass Biddeford

Dream is a sexy young man with a lean, muscular body and a perfectly shaped, firm ass that just begs for a spanking. He also has a charming, engaging personality that makes him even more attractive. I made him strip and lay over a wedge with that sexy butt in the air and spanked him by hand, taking lots of time to fondle that gorgeous ass and hard body. I then turned him red with a small strap and leather paddle. I spanked Dream as much as worshiped him beautiful body.
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 887.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Dream's Perfect Ass

Tim Beppu

Tim is a very sexy young man, back after a 5 year absence. He’s 27 years old, straight, tall, lean and muscular with a nice, big cock. I put him over a wedge with his ass in the air and started to spank him by hand over his briefs, then on his perfectly shaped bare butt. I then had him on his back with his legs in the air, his asshole and balls on display, a very humiliating and emasculating position for a straight guy, and used my strap and leather paddle on his ass while firmly holding his big balls. I then put him back face down and continued the beating as his body jerked and shuddered with every blow, the pain obvious in his voice as he counted the strokes.
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3636kbps

File size: 568.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim

Charlie Richvale

Charlie is a 23 year old bi-sexual country-boy, a cute ginger with a trim, toned body, blue eyes, muscular thighs and a nice round ass. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand, strap and brush. He’s a tough young guy, and being from the south he’s very respectful, naturally calling me sir. I made him agree to increasing numbers of whacks, loving his dilemma as he struggled with his pain and wanting to stop vs. his desire to please me. In the end he always gave in, putting his pain aside in a hot display of submission, When I finished spanking him, I used a sharp metal tracer to torment him, driving him crazy as he wiggled and squealed on my lap.
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6002kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie

Nick Knows What's Coming Kaibito

Nick called me in desperate need of money, especially since his girlfriend is now expecting. What better time to make him an offer he couldn’t refuse. He looked nervous and defeated as I took him OTK, he knew what he was in for, my members want to see him cry., and he braced himself for what was about to happen. He started out trying to take it like a man, but then again, real men don’t get spanked, and he knows it. I used my hand and a hairbrush and he started to whimper and struggle until he was straight out crying and sobbing, with tears and snot running uncontrollably.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5102kbps

File size: 428.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Knows What's Coming

Время генерации страницы 0.12132 секунды с 9 запросами