Old 10-13-2022, 07:40 AM   #1845
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Abraham Montenegro, Nathan Gaer Reddell

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abraham Montenegro, Nathan Gaer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Masturbation, Spitting, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Abraham finally meets Nathan to show how good it feels when you let the desire to take control.Abraham fucks Nathan¨s mouth so hard but he wants more and Nathan lets Abraham to test his little and hungry hole,with his thick and raw cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abraham Montenegro, Nathan Gaer

Cruz and Jake Protem

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Jake
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Jake's back today for our brand new scene, and we've paired him up with the ready-for-anything Cruz. Prepare to watch the sparks seriously fly in this flip-flop scene! Kaden is directing the duo, and after his normal greetings and salutations, the guys waste no time in getting down to business. We're less than two minutes into the 40-minute scene, and the guys are already kissing and groping one another. Cruz cops a feel of Jake's firm butt through his sweatpants, grabbing a hold of what he'll get a full serving of later. Cruz lifts off Jake's shirt, and blurts out, "big guy!" as he checks out Jake's broad chest. The guys quickly get out of most of their clothes until they are only left in their boxers, and then those get yanked off fast, too. Jake starts blowing Cruz, who is leaning back on the bed, taking it all in. Cruz, meanwhile, keeps his own hands busy, jerking off Jake while he sucks. "Feels so good," Cruz says, as he throws his head back against the head board. After a while, the guys switch positions, and it's Cruz's turn to give Jake's dick the once-over. Jake is in heaven, telling Cruz that he "knows what he's doing," as Cruz attempts to take the entire (long) dick down his throat. Cruz is up to the challenge, and tries his best to shove it all in, laughing a bit at his valiant attempt. He says he can't wait to get it inside his ass. Soon enough, Cruz is bent over on all fours, with his ass up in the air, ready for Jake to start working him over. Jake inspects Cruz's rear, teasing him, as the guys prepare for Jake's big entrance. Jake is a big guy -- he's tall, with a big torso, and a big ol' honkin' dick. It's as big a' round as a baby's arm! As Jake teases Cruz's ass with his dick, slapping his cheeks with his dick, Cruz says to Jake, "you going to fuck me?" Jake replies, "You don't have to ask twice," and Cruz laughs. Next thing you hear is Cruz whispering "Oh shit…" as Jake starts to slowly enter him from behind. And then we hear lots of muffled grunts and groans from Cruz, who is face down in a pillow, as Jake starts to pound him. Soon, Jake works up to a good, steady rhythm, thrusting in and out of Cruz as he holds on to Cruz's hips for balance. Cruz is soon flipped over onto his back, and we get to see his "oh my god" faces in full view. Trust me, his mouth-agape, I-can't-believe-this-dick-is-inside-me faces are amazing. "It's so big," he yelps, as Jake slinks his dick inside him. Cruz grimaces, closing his eyes, as Jake says "tight little asshole." (Well, if you were getting split open by a dick the size of Jake's, you might be reacting the way Cruz does!) "It's my turn," Cruz says to Jake, and the guys switch positions -- It's time for Jake to get fucked. Jake has his face shoved in a pillow, and it sounds like he's in a mess of pain/pleasure, as he's grunting hard. We haven't seen Jake bottom in a good long while, so it's always a big treat to see him give it up. Jake is panting and grunting and biting the pillow in front of his face, trying to maintainposure. For his part, Cruz is keeping up the pace. "Oooh, there you go," Jake says, as he finally starts getting used to Cruz's dick inside him. But as soon as he starts to getfy, it's time to change positions. Now Jake's on his back, with Cruz spearing him. "Just take it," Cruz whispers to Jake, who sounds like he's having a panic attack. lol. It isn't long before Jake has his hands covering his face, muffling his own moans and pants as Cruz thrusts away. "Oh my god, oh my god," Jake says, as he starts to jerk his dick while being fucked. Cruz slams into him harder, while Jake jerks his own dick faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum," Cruz whispers, as he pulls out and starts spurting his cum all over Jake's torso. Right after he's finished, Jake barks "I'm about to cum too!" and he starts shooting his load. The guys start laughing immediately afterwards at the mess they've made. "Wow, that was something else!" Kaden says to the guys afterwards. There's some pretty funny chit-chat with the guys (and about how Cruz was freaked out at first by seeing a box of Magnum condoms before the scene started -- ha!).
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Jake

Bennett Anthony, Gage Unkut Donald

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bennett Anthony, Gage Unkut
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Tattoos, Beard, Rimming, Facial, Cum Eat
Bennett Anthony sits in the 'High n' Tight' barber's chair as Gage Unkut finishes his work. After touching up the back of Bennett's neck and running a comb through Bennett's bright red head of hair, Bennett stands up and fidgets uncomfortably with his slim wad of cash. He doesn't have enough for a tip, but he hopes he and Gage can 'work something out.' Bennett reaches for the bulge in Gage's pants: a good suggestion. As Bennett wraps his lips around Gage's uncut cock, Gage unbuttons his shirt, revealing his muscular torso completely covered in tattoos. Bennett whips out his cock and pushes down his pants. Kneeling on the barber's chair, he spreads his ass cheeks apart for Gage to dive in face first. As Gage pushes his tongue deep into Bennett's tight hole, Bennett encourages him with moans of erotic excitement. Standing up, Gage pushes his hard cock into Bennett's fuzzy ass and fucks him doggy style. Switching it up, Gage sits in the chair, and Bennett sits down on his cock. Using the powerful muscles in his thick legs, Bennett rises and sinks down on Gage's cock again and again.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6529kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bennett Anthony, Gage Unkut

Don’t Ask Don’t Tell - Elliot Finn & Justin Matthews Combined Locks

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Deep Throat, Hairy, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots
Will (Elliot Finn) and Dean (Justin Matthews) are military reserve soldiers at an intensive two-day weekend refresher intended to keep their skills sharp while they're not on active duty. They don't know each other well, but over the course of the weekend they build casual rapport. Stolen glances and the tension between them doesn't go unnoticed by either man. More comfortable with his sexuality, Will leans into the interest--a stark contrast from Dean's palpable repression.
Duration: 55:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don’t Ask Don’t Tell - Elliot Finn & Justin Matthews

I Just Want You to ..... - Teddy Bryce & Teddy Khaos Scheveningen

Release Year: 2022
Studio: CutlersDen
Cast: Teddy Bryce & Teddy Khaos
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
What exactly is the perfect fuck? Teddy Bryce wants to show you... Teddy Kahos! This big handsome sexy guy gives Teddy B. his big hairy cock, with a smile. Teddy Bryce offers up his mouth with a greedy deep throat. But he is still hungry and dives in unto Teddy S big ass!. Teddy S. takes the tattooed...
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Just Want You to ..... - Teddy Bryce & Teddy Khaos

Bubble Butts Geleen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Will Jones, Lloyd Adams, Florian, Lian, Rudy Valentino, Kevin Ateah, Aaron Aurora, Luke Desmond
Genres: Bareback, Big Cocks, European,Compilation,Tattoos, Big dick, Uncut, Twinks , Fuckin & Suckin
Check out these hot guys with tight round bubble butts get fucked and suck each other off!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6050kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubble Butts

池上圭祐 Artem

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: Japanese
デカマラ、腹筋バキバキ、ケツ穴ト� �ットロ…
s誕生作から出演してくれている池上� ��祐をコンプリート!