View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 11:30 AM   #3175
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Serene Isley vs. The Clamp Trap

Serene starts right out of the gate with her elbows welded together with rope with plenty more securing the rest of her. Her blue ball gag already showing signs of drool she knows the fun is just getting started. Soon her wrists are bound to the top of the post behind her forcing her into a tight strappado. With Serene's mobility near zero I take the liberty of unzipping her catsuit and decorating her tits with a set of clover clamps. Clamps that are immediately tied tightly in front of her. Any movement, struggle, or twitch is radiated directly to her nipples. There's only one logical next step; to see if I can encourage any movement. Her exposed feet look like a good place to start.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Clamp Trap

Cali vs. Her Isolation

I must admit that I enjoy seeing the contrast of silver chains across her purple catsuit. Cali's legs, arms, chest, and wrists unable to muster hardly any movement. Her posture collar ensures that not even her head has any range of motion. Her bondage is completed with a tight hood and blindfold leaving her in darkness and speechless. Cali squirms in anticipation, knowing more is to come. I don't keep her waiting long before setting her up with her favorite toy. With no way to stop the vibrator Cali clenches her fists and enjoys the ride.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 168.9 MB

Download Cali vs. Her Isolation
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08130 секунды с 9 запросами