View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 07:24 AM   #445
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Link Johnson Laverne

New model Link Johnson is a very sexy, 26 year old straight guy, a real man with thick thighs, a muscular chest and a big dick. I gave him an introduction to spanking, his first ever. I put him face down, his beautiful ass mine to work, and spanked him by hand, leather paddle, strap, brush and cane. He whimpered and moaned, shook and quivered, he became breathless, panting as I spanked away, enjoying having this big guy submit to me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Link Johnson

Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 2 Zemun

Nathan was still naked as I took him OTK and continued his warm-up with a wooden ruler on his tight young butt and tender thighs. Then I used a leather strap, hard whacks that made him sound out in pain, moaning and gasping getting louder as the spanking progressed. I finished him off with a hairbrush, challenging him to take as much as he thought sufficient to show his appreciation for me, then delivered a blistering, non-stop spanking. He moaned, gasped, panted and squirmed, taking a lot so as not to disappoint me, but in the end he couldn’t take anymore, and humbly asked me to please stop.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9799kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 2

Robb Davis Jerks His Thick Cock Colrain

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 505.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robb Davis Jerks His Thick Cock

Время генерации страницы 0.10301 секунды с 9 запросами