View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 07:23 AM   #443
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tony Sting Marblemount

Tony Sting is a 24 year old Russian guy. He’s tall, muscular, hung and handsome, and I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on his perfect ass. I started spanking by hand, first over his shorts, then his briefs, then on that beautiful, bare ass. I then switched to a paddle, incrementally increasing the number of whacks. That got his attention. When I had him at the point that he wanted to stop, I had some fun at his expense, making him count alternately in Russian and English to confuse him to make mistakes to increase the punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:29
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4620kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Sting

Buddy on the Rack Central Bridge

Buddy really puts up a fight when he’s spanked. I know this from previous videos. This time I tied him to the rack to hold him while I spanked him by hand, paddle and metal crop. He started out putting up a brave front, acting like this didn’t bother him. I even caught him mouthing this to the camera but I eventually wore him down. This is a lively spanking clip with lots of playful banter between us as this tough, sexy southerner hopped, twisted, struggled and yelled his way thru another beating.
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6589kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Buddy on the Rack

Rob Reluctantly Agreed to Another Spanking Gunnarn

Rob was reluctant to make another spanking video, but I told him there would be no other shoots without one, so he agreed. I had fun with this, I played him as my gay bottom, such submission is not in his nature, he’s a tough guy. I used a leather paddle, incrementally increasing the number of whacks and made him hop and dance. Rob didn’t like this. He was obviously in pain and not enjoying the submission, but he was a good sport and took it well.
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7604kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rob Reluctantly Agreed to Another Spanking

Nathan O'Reilly Gets the Paddle and Brush Hosston

Nathan is young, cute hung and very nervous as I made him wait anxiously for the shoot to begin. Then I lowered his pants, took him OTK and spanked him by hand, paddle and brush. I made him gasp, moan, dance and sing, his long sexy legs shifting and squirming as I gave him his hardest spanking yet.
Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5744kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan O'Reilly Gets the Paddle and Brush

Robb Davis Spreads His Ass For Ryan Loyal

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 613.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robb Davis Spreads His Ass For Ryan

I Love Having Nick OTK Gillett

I wonder if Nick realizes just how naturally submissive he is with me. He is usually a very cocky, confident, street wise straight guy, but not when he’s with me. I guess he appreciates everything I’ve done for him. I kept him waiting submissively with a worried look on his face, then lowered his pants and spanked him by hand and leather paddle, making him sing and dance, eventually whimpering “stop” while his ass turned bright red. After a spanking, he always looks so sheepish and humbled but respectful.
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5812kbps

File size: 813.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Love Having Nick OTK

Gays - Brother Crush Vol. 17 Lincoln University

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Toys, Dildo, Kissing, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs
Video language: English
You won’t believe how these naughty brothers fool around behind their parents’ backs! You’ll love watching older boys show the ropes to their innocent younger brothers. In this volume, Eric loves to get into mischief, especially with his older stepbrother so when the big guy suggests Eric fuck him like daddy fucks mommy, the boys rush off to their parents’ room for a good time. Theo plays the “shaving cream to face” prank on his older stepbrother, who is not amused and ends up taking out his revenge on his younger stepsibling’s asshole! Drew is quite the artist and the only way his younger stepbrother can think to get his attention is to offer to be his next nude model! Ted is sick of being late to school because of Carter, so he takes the younger boy over his knee and spanks that ass, but Carter only seems to enjoy the rough contact!
Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4572kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays - Brother Crush Vol. 17

Время генерации страницы 0.10086 секунды с 9 запросами