View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 07:22 AM   #441
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlie Gets the Strap Evans Mills

Charlie is a 23 year old bisexual ginger with a toned. Muscular body and a nice, long dick. I stripped him down and took him OTK and warmed him up by hand. Then I took a strap to him muscular butt and spanked him until he was moaning and whimpering, his voice was wavering and cracking, the pain was clear in his voice and he was on the verge of tears.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 8808kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Gets the Strap

Justin's Birthday Pennington

Justin was back with me to celebrate huis 31st birthday. This sexy guy with a lean, smooth, muscular body and a really long cock went over my knee for his birthday spanking. I gave him8 sets of 31 by hand and hairbrush and he took it well but showing his obvious pain and distress.
Duration: 15:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6644kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin's Birthday

Exposing Nathan's Submissive Side Beirut

New model Nathan is a 24 year old, bi-sexual cutie with a lean body, muscular legs, big blue eyes and a big cock, and a kinky side who says he likes to dominate women. This was his first ever experience being spanked as we explored his submissive side. I used my hand, strap and hairbrush to make him dance and sing, moaning and gasping over my knees as he kicked and twisted. But thru it all, he had a satisfied smile on his face. I think he liked it.
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5888kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposing Nathan's Submissive Side

Nick Over Gary's Knee Wellfleet

Gary took Nick OTK and spanked him by hand on his white briefs, then on his bare ass, taking lots of breaks to fondle his asshole and his big, hanging cock and balls. He also spanked him over his shoulder and in the embarrassing wheelbarrow position before finishing him off with a wooden paddle until Nick was howling and twisting in pain.
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 8313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Over Gary's Knee

A Ball Punishing From Vin Twinks and Short Hair Avis

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Flogging ,Ass Play ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,Other Location ,American ,American ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Flogging ,Short Hair ,Rope ,Rope ,Hairy ,Hairy ,Smooth ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Fetish ,Toys ,Domination ,Glasses ,Tattoos ,
Video language: English
Vin is getting more frustrated with his captive Justin Martinez and it's understandable considering. The boy is so defiant, even through the ass spanking, the flogging, the paddling and the slapping. The boy even endures the electrode butt plug Vin tries to shove in his pucker. Ultimately the shocks to his cock and balls seem to have an effect.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 390.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Ball Punishing From Vin Twinks and Short Hair

Atticus Davy

Atticus is a 21 year old straight Latino cutie, 5’7” and 150 lbs. with a lean, smooth body, and he’s full of straight-boy bravado. I took him OTK and warmed him up over his briefs, then lowered them to spank his tight, smooth butt, turning it bright pink. I then used a leather strap and Atticus did his best to maintain his pride and composure as I incrementally increased the number of whacks. Then I finished him off with hair brush, two minutes of straight, non-stop spanking that had him moaning and complaining.
Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Atticus

Vinnie Gets the Paddle and Crop Rose City

Vinnie is back after a few years. Seems his ex was keeping him on a short leash. He’s been spanked by us a number of times before and he was not looking forward to this, but he’s now a nursing student and needed money. I spanked him by hand, paddle and crop and he did not take it well, he gasped, moaned, struggled and twisted, hyperventilating so much I was afraid he would pass out. He breathlessly counted the strokes as I gave him the crop, obviously having difficulty with the pain. In the end, I cut this one a little short to spare him any more agony.
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5222kbps

File size: 659.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vinnie Gets the Paddle and Crop

Время генерации страницы 0.09734 секунды с 9 запросами