View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 07:52 PM   #3832
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default CBT Olympics Trampling and BALL BUSTING Finale

CBT Olympics - Trampling and BALL BUSTING Finale

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 534 MiB Time: 17 min 33 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
One chooses ball slapping as their challenge and the judges push him right to his safeword with a relentless onslaughte. CBT can be a challenging form of pain and it is inspiring to watch this slave rise to the ocassion in order to avoid being locked back into chastity. Contestant Number 4 steals the show with a stunning displace of heavy trampling that so excites the femdom judges that we all drop everything we're doing to watch and participate with the spectacle. This is some of the most extreme full-body-weight cock and ball trampling I've ever seen, with some real treats for pantyhose and heel fans. It was stunning to behold in person and I hope you enjoy this movie. The women and submissives in these movies have a LOT of practice and experience. Please remember that CBT, especially trampling, is dangerous. Start slow and practice. If standing on top of someone, always have a way to steady yourself (overhead or next to you) as the majority of trampling injuries happen when a top accidentally FALLS onto their play partner.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.34583 секунды с 9 запросами