View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 11:29 AM   #762
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 8. Prides Crossing

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 7.3 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 8.

ITA - Renee Chesterville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Renee

Brutal Punishment The Best Sweet New Hot Vip Collection. Part 1. Louisa

How many different ways can a cruel master dream up to a helpless slave? Tied and d, bound and brutalized, slapped and spanked and whipped and punished beyond belief, a girl is helpless in the thrall of a cruel and harsh Dominant master.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Punishment The Best Sweet New Hot Vip Collection. Part 1.

TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley Dunhua

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Kayla Green And Misha Cross Gilmer

Off come Misha’s sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her “patient” out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha’s bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl’s protesting lips!
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayla Green And Misha Cross

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears Bourges

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

In Heat - Casey Calvert Funabashi

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10565 секунды с 9 запросами