View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 11:28 AM   #475
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latex Love Mount Mourne

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Love

Dominatrix Tales: Tied and Teased Wiltshire

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Lezdom
Ash Hollywood and Melissa Jacobs star in this hot 5-part series.
The action begins with Melissa bound and struggling on the floor. When Ash arrives, she teases Melissa’s curvy body, paying special attention to her juicy ass. Before long, Ash strips down, revealing a hot latex outfit. She mounts Melissa and teases her to ecstasy.
Ash Hollywood has Melissa Jacobs tied up and exposed in this scene. Her arms, hands, feet, and knees are all tightly secured. She struggles to cry for help underneath a tape gag. Ash ransacks Melissa’s apartment, searching for money and jewelry. At the end of the scene, Ash offers to untie Melissa is she agrees to be her submissive little sex slave. Melissa agrees and Ash leads her to the bedroom.
Ash Hollywood and Melissa Jacobs are at their best in this scene. The scene opens with a fully tied and gagged Melissa writhing on the bed. Ash enters, demanding access to Melissa’s safe. When she returns, she fixes a taut crotch-rope on Melissa before blindfolding her. “You wish you could see the things I’m going to do to you…
Scene 4 features both of our stars bound and gagged. We’re treated to delicious views of their juicy asses and perky tits as they wiggle and struggle on the couch and floor. In the second half of the scene, Ash struggles by herself on the bed. Has Melissa freed herself?
The tables have turned! Melissa Jacobs is now in charge. Ash Hollywood, dressed in a latex, french maid costume, struggles on the bed as Melissa teases and punishes her. Melissa brings out one of her favorite toys and also delivers some firm spankings to Ash’s perfect ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatrix Tales: Tied and Teased

Serene Isley vs. The Bondage Totem Shacklefords

Despite the blinds being closed, the view from my chair was quite amazing. Struggling in front of me as straight as a pole Serene tries to her out of her latex straightjacket. As her breasts bounced in front of me they seem to beckon some additional decoration; a set of clover clamps would do quite nicely. Unable to do anything but stand still while I put them on her my hands drift down to her hips where Serene is extremely ticklish. Thrashing against the belt holding her still she gasps as she's tickled. Leaving her out of breath I go back to my chair to sit back and enjoy the view again.
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2060kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 180.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley vs. The Bondage Totem

Kinky Girlfriends Molde

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is compelled to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss!
Format: avi
Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Girlfriends

Stefanie Oakpark

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Sandra, Mistress L., Claudia, Valentina, Brigitte
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Femdom, , Gasmask, Shaving
Stefanie meets Mistress Sandra, who is searching for a new slave girl for her rubber institute. Stefanie realizes that this is a big chance to let her rubber dreams come true. She must give up her former life immediately & has to start with an education, which takes a minimum of 3 years. Bald-headed & with a very restrictive contract, which makes her the property of the mistress, she starts with the education... Punishment , fucking machines, heavy hood training - & always dressed completely in rubber. This is now Stefanie´s new life.
Duration: 1:25:12
Video: 576x432, XviD, 930kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 779.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefanie

HouseOfGord - Bob Bishop Bound Duck

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex
Elise Graves is back at the House of Gord! Amazon Mistress Ruby straps Elise into the Bob Bishop II stand to break her in, and wow we did not expect such amazing chemistry between these two!
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Bob Bishop Bound

Latex games in the village Knifley

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Domination/SM, Faust/Fisting, Euro Fetisch
Video language: German
it takes place with the two dominant girls who decided to go to the country for his Igor. There they put on male black mask on his head and his penis began to play, they caressed him and milked, sometimes at the same time accelerating. One of dominoes so excited, it was gone, and secluded herself fucked dildo.
Duration: 1:25:45
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 641kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex games in the village
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06603 секунды с 9 запросами