View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 10:49 AM   #139
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Naughty Girl Starts By Rubbing And Licking Estell Manor

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Abigail Mac and Mia Malkova
Genres: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Brunette, Sex Toys
Video language: English
Abigail Mac's roomie Mia Malkova has a hot date coming up, and Abigail doesn't approve. As far as Abigail is concerned, the two sexy sluts don't need men for anything, least of all getting off. To prove her point, she busts out her favorite strap-on for a little role playing.
She starts by rubbing, fingering, and licking Mia's wet pussy and tight little asshole to get her ready for the main event.
Once Mia is dripping wet, Abigail shoves that big fake dick all the way up Mia's pussy until she cums hard. Mia returns the favor by pulling out her favorite dildos, a couple of big purple dicks with a suction cups on them.
Those horny sluts stick them on their mirror so they can get a clear view of each other's tight little cunts as they ride their dildos all the way to a pair of intense orgasms that leave Mia seriously considering switching teams!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Girl Starts By Rubbing And Licking

Puretaboo - Her 100th Foster Brielle

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Puretaboo
Cast: Rachael Cavalli, Kyler Quinn, Aiden Ashley
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Voyeur, Submissive, Pervert, shaved pussy, kissing, skinny
Penny (Kyler Quinn) arrives at the beautiful home of Charlie Foster (Rachael Cavalli). However, the woman who greets Penny at the door is not Charlie but Jacqueline (Aiden Ashley), who doesn't seem too fond of Penny. As Jacqueline leads Penny through the house and explains the rules, it is revealed that Charlie likes to rescue homeless girls by inviting them to join her harem. Charlie is into family roleplay, so she requires that the girls in the harem refer to her as a parental figure and refer to each other as siblings, even though none of them are actually related. Jacqueline is the eldest 'sibling', and Penny is the newest one. In fact, Penny is the 100th girl.
As the tour of the home continues, Penny meets some of her fellow siblings (Nadia Noja, Paris White, Hadley Haze, Rebecca Vanguard, Sage Foxx, Penelope Woods, Kate Bloom), who all seem to like Penny. Jacqueline becomes jealous, and insists that Penny needs to prove herself. Eager to please, Penny takes off her panties to fit in with the home's dress code, and tries to show off a bold, sexual side, which includes kissing Jacqueline.
Although Jacqueline likes Penny's initiative, she's still not convinced. Penny offers to have sex with her in order to convince her. Jacqueline agrees, insisting that the other girls watch. They have sex on the couch, with Jacqueline taking charge and trying to humiliate Penny in front of the others. However, the sex is eventually interrupted when Charlie enters. She's unimpressed with Jacqueline's attitude and decides to put Jacqueline in her place, having Jacqueline please her in front of everyone. Charlie then invites Penny to join them, in order to give her a proper welcome into this growing 'family'.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puretaboo - Her 100th Foster

Mypervyfamily - Watching Step-Mommy Masturbate Reutte

Studio: Mypervyfamily
Cast: Diego Perez, Armani Black
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Milf, Toys, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Voyeur, Stepson, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, stepmom
My stepmom Armani Black is grade A , approved. When she comes home & thinks nobody is there, she goes to her room for a little she-time. I (Diego Perez) can't believe this, it's like a dream come true! She takes out her big juicy tits & uses a wand to vibrate her hot pussy. I spy on her & jerk my cock. Always turn your ringer off! Not good, she caught me dick-handed. Or maybe it wasn't so bad? She tells me to come in, I help her use the wand on her beautifully shaven pussy. I squeeze her massive boobs before sucks my cock, it doesn't take long until I explode on her face. But that doesn't stop her, she rides my cock with her tits in my mouth, her squishy pussy made me cum in 2 minutes this time. My step-mommy lets me fuck her good for a third round. I think she must love cum, she took 3 big loads! That...or I'm in a lot of trouble. Fucking ringer volume!
Duration: 25:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mypervyfamily - Watching Step-Mommy Masturbate

Mommysboy - Always Come Prepared Von Ormy

Studio: Mommysboy
Cast: Sarah Vandella, Nade Nasty
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Stepson, Condom, ball play, doggy style, stepmom, virgin, pussy eating
Sarah Vandella marches into her stepson's room with a tube of sunscreen in her hand. It seems like he forgot to pack sunscreen , and the last thing he needs during his school camping trip is a nasty sunburn. Her stepson's nowhere to be found, so she decides to pack it into his overnight bag for him, only to find a pack of condoms. Her eyes go wide- what are ?! When Nade Nasty, her stepson, enters the bedroom, he's embarrassed that Sarah has found his secret.
Sarah begins questioning him. Is he having sex? Does he have a girlfriend? Nade reveals that he's still a virgin and doesn't have a girlfriend, but he wanted to take these along with him on the school trip just in case something frisky happened. He wants to be as prepared as can be. Relieved that he is at least acting responsibly, Sarah inquires if Nade actually how to put a condom on. He admits that he doesn't, but assumes one of the girls on the trip will be able to do it for him, should the occasion arise. Sarah does a double-take: oh no.
Sarah sternly points out that it's important for Nade to be able to put a condom on by , and offers to show him how to do it. Since there are no other options in the house and they don't have much time, Sarah insists that she demonstrate on his actual cock. Nade can't do much but agree as his sexy stepson commands his junk, working him up to an erection and instructing him on the ins and outs of how to put on a condom. Now that he's hard (and protected), maybe she could give him a crash course in sexual intercourse too? That would make sure Nade is 100% prepared. They have playful, instructional sex, with Sarah doing everything in her matronly power to make sure Nade is ready and equipped for whatever comes his way.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommysboy - Always Come Prepared
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.99448 секунды с 9 запросами