View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:36 AM   #926
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Schulmadchen versaut und geil Vitacura

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Scandinavian Pictures
Cast: Alexandra Box, Chiraz Cheuvrau, Emma Martinez, Merlina, Sandra Gillovard
Genres: All Sex, Anal Sex, DP, Fisting, Piss
Golden rarity! Beautiful bitches and muscular guys piss, fist and fuck beauties in beautiful lingerie and stockings.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:33:29
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2719kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schulmadchen versaut und geil

Aoi Shino (aka Megumi Shino, Midori Shino) - Naked Widow Works For Debt Blossom

Cast: Aoi Shino (aka Megumi Shino, Midori Shino)
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, PantyHose, Cream pie
Life is a very unstable, fleeting and unstable variable. And if you still thought yesterday that the order of things in your life has a predictable sequence and the expected trajectory of the movement, and you yourself are insured on all sides from any force majeure, cataclysms and tragedies,
then everything can suddenly and at any moment collapse overnight.
The main character of the film is a charming girl who married in love for one young man. Of course, all the couple had: both good and bad, as in principle and all couples in love. But at some period of her life together with the girl's husband, "things have gone uphill."
Literally in a short time the couple moved from a cramped and rented apartment to their own spacious house. Cars, expensive furniture, a decent bank account, trips for three (or even four) times a year to various points of the planet. The life of the main character was surrounded by prosperity, if not even luxury.
But one day a happy family life knocked the trouble: suddenly the husband of the main hero died suddenly and suddenly. But the death of a loved one is not the whole nightmare that the girl has to endure. The fact is that shortly before his death, the husband of the main heroine invested a decent amount of money in one very (at first glance) perspective case,
which in reality was unprofitable. Moreover, the spouse lent a huge amount to some creditors and also invested in that most losing business. Having acquired real estate, bank accounts - this is not even 50% enough to cover losses and pay off debts.
And now the young widow is forced to return her husband's debts to the lender in a very non-standard way.
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 49kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aoi Shino (aka Megumi Shino, Midori Shino) - Naked Widow Works For Debt

Mypervyfamily - Watching Step-Mommy Masturbate Wenonah

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mypervyfamily
Cast: Diego Perez, Armani Black
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Milf, Toys, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Voyeur, Stepson, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, stepmom
Video language: English
My stepmom Armani Black is grade A , approved. When she comes home & thinks nobody is there, she goes to her room for a little she-time. I (Diego Perez) can't believe this, it's like a dream come true! She takes out her big juicy tits & uses a wand to vibrate her hot pussy. I spy on her & jerk my cock. Always turn your ringer off! Not good, she caught me dick-handed. Or maybe it wasn't so bad? She tells me to come in, I help her use the wand on her beautifully shaven pussy. I squeeze her massive boobs before sucks my cock, it doesn't take long until I explode on her face. But that doesn't stop her, she rides my cock with her tits in my mouth, her squishy pussy made me cum in 2 minutes this time. My step-mommy lets me fuck her good for a third round. I think she must love cum, she took 3 big loads! That...or I'm in a lot of trouble. Fucking ringer volume!
Duration: 25:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mypervyfamily - Watching Step-Mommy Masturbate

Office Inappropriate Chapman

Studio: Bondage Designs
The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina’s lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Inappropriate

Megan Venturi Los Ojos

Cast: Megan Venturi
Genres: Shaved, Stockings, Small tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Public sex, Hardcore, Slim, Outdoor
This very expensive street whore gets fucked hard on the side of the road. Picked up just outside the city and fucked for a few minutes. For a good amount I got my cock sucked. When I was done fucking and filming, I just left her along the side of the road.
Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan Venturi

Lezcuties - Coffee Break Star

Studio: Lezcuties
Cast: Sata Jones, Zoe Doll
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Lesbian, Lingerie, Black Hair, Stockings, shaved pussy, kissing, pussy eating
Horny Sata Jones and Zoe Doll are excited when their boss steps out for a coffee break. They kiss each other and take turns licking each others nipples. Naughty Sata grabs her strap-on and decides to fuck Zoe's wet pussy. Then Zoe fucks Sata's tight ass with the same strap-on. Office fun has never been so good.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lezcuties - Coffee Break

Blissing blowjob for boyfriend Lower Sackville

Studio: Riccardo Santini
Nylon underwear or pantyhose is most favorite thing that our chick loves to put on. But the favorite thing that she loves to do is sucking long stick and pleasing her boyfriend with blissing blowjob.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 307.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blissing blowjob for boyfriend
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06964 секунды с 9 запросами