View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:33 AM   #759
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Montana Mines

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Haddock

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Speechless - India Summer Edmon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless - India Summer

Hook, Box & Ringer - Cherie DeVille Upsala

Release Year: 2013
Video language: English
Cherie DeVille faces a challenge today. She starts off in a box, a full sized cage, actually, and while it is uncomfortable it is at least safe. PD doesn't want anything to happen to her while she is in storage.
Once he pulls her out all bets are off. The chains he has her shackled in should give her a hint of what is to come. When he is kind enough to leave her in a comfortable position she had better thank him for it.
Thanking him for kindness, asking him to cum, begging to serve, these are the signs of a polite and obedient slave. If she can't keep up on basic manners he will have to teach her a lesson or two.
It doesn't matter if she is hooked, boxed or getting shocked by the ringer, Cherie has one job. All she needs to do is not forget herself and maybe the torments will stop.
Duration: 57:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hook, Box & Ringer - Cherie DeVille

Eager Slut - Maddy O'Reilly. Swartz

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.
OT is a master of this technique. He's taken the time to study Maddy a bit and learn what makes her tick. More than just breath play, she loves bondage and pain. The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy. The thin piece of cloth covering her isn't going to do anything to keep her from feeling the sting.
Not that she would want it to. She loves the feeling of leather striking her slit. Almost as much as she loves the vibrator that OT puts there next. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The leather strap around her neck pulls tight as she gets closer and closer to cumming. It's the intense orgasm that she has been craving.
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Slut - Maddy O'Reilly.

Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie Faulkton

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
MaddieSome girls are curious about S/M, but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Raquel Bdsm Spanking Collection Part One Willingboro

Her wicked asides to camera give us a glimpse into what shes thinking.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raquel Bdsm Spanking Collection Part One
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08122 секунды с 9 запросами