View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:00 AM   #435
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sterling Whipple

Sterling is a 20 year old, straight guy who is 5’11” tall, weighs 200 lbs. and is very nervous about his first ever spanking. So I took control and guided him thru this experience. I put him over a wedge and spanked him by hand, paddle, whip and belt. He tolerated this well at first but his the pain started to grow and become more obvious as the beating progressed although Sterling remained submissive and respectful throughout.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sterling

Kaden's Sweet Ass Fucked By Damien Qinhuangdao

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 697.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaden's Sweet Ass Fucked By Damien

Brady Gets the Belt and Paddle Armadale

I lowered Brady’s pants and took him OTK to spank by hand, slowly at first, over his briefs, then on his bare ass. I then spanked him with his own belt and a wooden paddle until he was breathless with pain, his voice quivering, squirming and twisting, yelling out in pain, kicking his sexy legs in a very painful spanking.
Duration: 27:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6219kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brady Gets the Belt and Paddle

Jason Sky Wells River

Jason Sky is 25 years old, straight, handsome, muscular, personable and hung, with a perfect ass that just begs to be spanked. I tool him OTK and spanked him by hand over his briefs, then on that beautiful, bare butt. I then used a leather paddle and hairbrush, OTK and standing. He looked so hot, over my knee, his long legs shuffling and dancing, submitting to this painful and degrading punishment, breathlessly counting strokes as his smooth ass turned bright red. I hope he comes back for more.
Duration: 29:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Sky

Charlie Paddled Westminster

Charlie came back, needing money, a little nervous but willing to take another spanking. I stripped him down to his briefs to show off his muscular body, and made him face the camera, and spanked him by hand and leather paddle. I turned his muscular butt as red as his hair, making him dance as I paddled him long and hard.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4284kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Paddled

19 Year Old Ben Hrastnik

Ben is a cutie, 19 years old, straight, lean and toned. He said he was spanked growing up and was nervous about doing this video. I made him drop his pants for the interview, then took him OTK to spank him by hand. “I don’t like this” he is heard saying as he went over my knee and the spanking started. I’d taken a liking to him and enjoyed the experience of having him in this position, under my control, submitting to me in spite of his fear. I spanked him by hand and with a hairbrush and he took it well although his pain was obvious. There’s an interesting post spanking interview showing he was clearly affected by this experience.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5962kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old Ben

Fuckin Gangstas Extra Dealings Bear Lake

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
This version includes an extra filthy exclusive scene! Plenty more Rock, Cock, N Lots more Smokin Barrels! It's never that easy when you want some gear ... Then again it's not always that easy when you want some cock! Well there's plenty of both in this Triga classic as the lads get sorted in more ways than one! With fit lads galore and plenty of spunk this wet and spanking fuckfest brings scallies with attitude to a whole new level. Proper sore spanked arses, stinking straight lads socks, feet and Trainers are all featured in this filth feast as muscle bound Straight gangsta Andrew beats his Bros into submission! And then toplete the humiliation he hoses the bad lads down with his monster cock fire hydrant cum fountain and gallons of hot piss! These mutha fuckers don't mess around as Scallies get their sweaty undies pulled down for a right good hiding! Footie Sox and Trainers in yer face lads Bring it on! Also see fit as fuck Josh from Devon get a right good fucking by some thick northern dick and Welsh boy Craig getting a mouthful of sweaty arse .. well fucking horny! Once again Triga brings you a scally filth classic this time with plenty more suck and plenty of sniff. Get yer shorts down lads and do as your fucking told this films red hot and so are the poor cunts fucking arse!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:28:17
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuckin Gangstas Extra Dealings

Время генерации страницы 0.12279 секунды с 9 запросами