View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:00 AM   #434
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BSR - Basara (4) Extra Chapter vol.1 - Purgatorial Confinement Apocalypse Part 2 Glarus

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Coat Kuratatsu
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, , Catheter, Spanking, Dildo, Gape, Waxing, Pissing, Fisting, Masturbation, Cumshot
前代未聞の7日間監禁、戦慄のクライ� ��ックス。容赦なく襲いかかる調教と 性処理の日々!!
4日目~最終日までのハイライトシー� ��を封じ込めた渾身作、煉獄監禁黙示 緑ここに完結!!
にのみ初回生産限定プレミアムブッ� �レット付きます。
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:49:19
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1263kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BSR - Basara (4) Extra Chapter vol.1 - Purgatorial Confinement Apocalypse Part 2

Billy Spanked May City

Billy is 31 years old, straight, tall and muscular, and he’d never been spanked before. I put him over the spanking and spanked him by hand, first over his briefs, then on his bare butt. Then I used a strap and leather paddle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5955kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Spanked

Brett - Paddle and Strap Counce

Brett is a sexy guy with a lean, muscular body, handsome face, tight butt and a big dick. I made him drop his pants and hold his ankles while I spanked that beautiful ass by hand. Then I put him over stool and used a leather paddle, making him jump, gasp and moan, his ass turning red. I made him stand and face the camera and continued with the paddle so we could watch his facial reactions as he jumped, twisted and groaned. I finished him off with a leather strap, bent over the stool, he eyes bulging, his face red, teeth clenched, hyperventilating, as he moaned and yelled in pain.
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4992kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brett - Paddle and Strap

Heretic- Jimmy Fanz, Alexander Garrett Hd Osasco

Video language: English
Jimmy Fanz, in a black jock strap, is gyrating against smooth Alexander Garrett as if he were a human stripper pole. Their tongues battle in an aggressive kiss. Alexander is jacking himself with Jimmy’s hand, but the hard, slick feel of it makes Jimmy want it in his mouth. His bottomless throat is equal to the task, but Alexander’s cum-filled nuts get their share of attention too. Jimmy’s tongue flickers and curls. Saliva streams down his chin as Alexander pumps his hips. When Jimmy lies on his back and spreads his legs, he exposes a puckered hole hidden in damps swirls of fine hair. He smiles when Alexander’s tongue finds the warm center. Using lots of spit, Alexander begins a frenzy of sucking, spanking, ball squeezing and rimming. The external world is blotted out and the senses get mixed up. Smell and touch take charge. Jimmy’s ass becomes a black hole that Alexander’s rampant erection cannot escape. He fucks Jimmy hard, releasing all his pent up aggressions. Gushing ejaculations are a heartbeat away.
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4647kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heretic- Jimmy Fanz, Alexander Garrett Hd

Bouncers Reboot London part 17 Pontypridd

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Is Your Name On the Guest List? If It Aint Your In Trouble Lad! These men are cropped and skinned, inked and pierced and they all are fit as a prime butchers ! It only takes one idiot to try his luck with this bunch of bruisers. Our Bouncers are just pure animals and we thought it was time to give them a Re-Boot London 17 style! 3 hours of Prime British Beef in a new editors take on a British Classic Like you have never seen it before.
Duration: 2:49:27
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 548kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bouncers Reboot London part 17

Kace Sucks On Blakes Cock And Balls Scottsville

Release Year: 2022
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kace Sucks On Blakes Cock And Balls

Santas Raw Rod Disciplines Naughty Boy - Zack Hood And Jd Black Quartzsite

Studio: Youngbastards
Cute little JD Black is desperate to find out whats under the tree, but when Santa (Zack Hood) catches him trying to peek hes in for a punishing lesson in how to be good boy. He wont be getting a lump of coal in his Christmas stocking, but he will be getting a face full of thick uncut cock and his tight little butt spanked and stuffed! With his smooth cheeks sore and red and the taste of precum on his tongue JD is finally given what he wants, just one gift to open early. Santa clearly knows what this boy had on his list and the big dildo he unwraps soon finds its way into his slippery pucker. He might have been good all year long but JD is about to be a bad boy when that big bareback cock slides into his ass. Moaning with pleasure and wanking himself off JD takes a joyful holiday fucking from the handsome hunk, splashing a mess of white Christmas cheer all over himself and some of Santas special Eggnog!
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santas Raw Rod Disciplines Naughty Boy - Zack Hood And Jd Black

Время генерации страницы 0.14997 секунды с 9 запросами