View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 07:59 AM   #1816
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Beat Cop New Symrna Beach

Studio: Bijou
On the one hand, this video is notable because it features the first ever appearance by tattooed tough guy Donnie Russo, who would go on to become one of the nastiest muscleheads in the business. On the other hand, even discounting Russos debut this film is good. The action is strictly solo, but its not your standard jack-off vid by any measure these guys are built and they are really into what theyre doing. The cast is entirely uncut and either Italian or Latino, and Eddie Rodriguezs scene in particular has some of the hottest foreskin play in memory. The technical work is also excellent, with plenty of tight close-ups on the boys as they rub out their chunks, and theres not a dud in the bunch. Factor in some kinky self-penetration with an errant carpentry tool and it all adds up to a helluva good time.
Format: avi
Duration: 59:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 701.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beat Cop

LucioSaints Victor Lopez and Aaron Armada San Jorge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Victor Lopez and Aaron Armada
Genres: Duet, Skinhead, Muscle, Dark Haired, Tattoos, Hunk, Uncut, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshot
LucioSaint’s site regularly delivers that hunky Mediterranean type of guys we love. Victor Lopez and Aaron Armada are both such quiet, thoughtful guys but ended up looking adorable together!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1670kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Victor Lopez and Aaron Armada

RealityDudes - Latin Dudes in Public Burnside

In the bathroom at the park, Rodri CBA waits for his man Emi, getting his cock nice and hard and ready. Emi approaches on the elevated walkway, rubbing his dick as he's surrounded by nature. Rodri joins Emi on the catwalk, and the pierced bottom sucks his man's cock before they find a quiet spot inside near the pool where they continue their tryst. Rodri goes down on Emi, then pounds his ass in standing doggystyle before the bottom rides his dick. Emi looks up at Rodri and licks his balls till the top cums on his face, then sucks out every last drop before jacking his cock.
The sauna isn't the only thing making this gorgeous Latin twink's temperature rise as he stares out the window at the naked muscular hunk in the hot tub. He joins him, caressing his wet body before stroking and sucking his cock. The horny top bends him over to pound his ass doggystyle, and they don't even have to turn on the jets to make this jacuzzi hot, hot, hot. The bottom sucks the top's cock as he jacks off till he cums.
This tanned, tattooed hunk strolls through the jungle on a sultry day. When he comes to a clearing, he leans against a tree and starts stroking his wood when a sexy twink approaches and joins in. The horny guys kiss, shucking their shorts as they take turns sucking each other's dicks before the twink fucks the hunk doggystyle. The muscular bottom tastes himself on his top's cock before taking a deep missionary fuck, then swallows the top's dick and sucks his balls till the top cums on his chest while he jacks off.
On a sultry summer day the only thing more refreshing than actually getting in the pool is admiring tanned, dreadlocked Ezequiel's form as he cleans it. Jun gives the hot poolboy the eye, then approaches to get his nipples pinched and his cock sucked. Jun swallows Ezequiel's rod, then turns around to take his hose standing doggystyle before the guys flip fuck and it's Jun's turn to pound the poolboy's ass. The hairy cub rides Jun's dick, then jacks him off and licks up the cum.
Brian and Gael know they don't have a lot of time alone in the storage room, so they get right down to it! These tatted-up studs suck each other's cocks, then the bearded bottom bends over to get fucked doggystyle over a pile of crates and up against the wall. The horny top cums in the bottom's mouth, then sucks his balls and kisses him as he jacks off his cock.
Abandoned Bathroom: When these bearded studs get horny, they sneak into an abandoned bathroom where they can get as nasty and messy as they want. After a super sloppy deep-throat blowjob, the top pounds the bottom's tight hole doggystyle. This pervy pair are so in sync that as soon as the top gives him a hot facial, the bottom cums too.
Duration: 1:47:56
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 6153kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealityDudes - Latin Dudes in Public

Tough Love Yungho City

Release Year: 2011
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Phenix Saint, Jimmy Clay, Gabriel Clark, Hugo Milano, Pierre Fitch, Trent Diesel
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscular, Tattoo, Piercing, Kissing, Sex Toy
Video language: English
Phenix Saint Pounds Jimmy Clay
It was another beautiful day in Southern California. And that seems to make my boys really horny lately. The heat makes them walk about naked and of course when you see a naked cockyboy there is only one thing that goes through your mind. Not much of a storyline in this scene - Phenix Saint was laying by the pool, naked of course, when Jimmy came over to clean the pool. Phenix asked Jimmy to put some lotion on his back. Jimmy got FUCKED! That's right. At the Cockyboy Mansion there is only one rule - when a cockyboy wants to fuck you, you bend over. And Jimmy has learned his lesson a few times now so he already knew what was about to happen. I think he secretly wanted it too. He has been such a horny bottom thing lately that not a day passes by without Jimmy coming over to "chill" and ending up with his butthole stuffed and a mouthful of cum. Aren't you happy it's summer??
Gabriel Clark Bangs Pierre Fitch
Ahhhh..... Pierre Fitch! What a joy it is to watch that cocky fuck get plowed by my stud Gabriel. This time the guys wasted no time getting right to it. Pierre hadn't bottomed for anyone since the last time we saw him bottom for us on Cockyboys and he was quite anxious to get a big cock up his holes again. He said he had seen how Gabriel devours his bottoms and he just couldn't wait to be his next victim. So I put the two in the same room and the rest was history.... So hot!
Trent Diesel and Gabriel Clark
I don't think this scene needs an explanation. Trent talks in the beginning about how he met Gabriel the night before and, honestly, what happens next cannot be explained with words. I'm starting to doubt if Gabriel is even human... It's more like a mixture between a god and an animal. I don't even know what I'm saying... How are you not watching this scene already?? Hello!
Andrew Fucks Ludavic
Andrew, who many of you will recognize from this site as a very talented bottom, called me up one night and said "I think it's time I try topping someone. Got anyone in mind?". It just so happened that I did. My French buddy Ludovic was back in town and wanted to shoot another scene so I told him that I had a hot young blonde American who wanted to fuck the hell out of him if he was willing to bottom out for a scene. Turns out - he was! Andrew starts out giving Ludovic a nice long blowjob (what can I say, just because he wanted to top doesn't mean the kid doesn't still love cock). At one point you can actually hear Andrew gagging he's so eager for that dick. Ludovic gets on his hands and knees and gladly returns the favor. Then it's time for the main event....ANDREW BLUE TOPS. He straps on a condom, bends Ludovic over, and starts plowing him doggie style. Judging by how Ludovic's eyes were rolling to the back of his head, I'd say Andrew was doing a pretty good job. Andrew sits down on the steps so Ludovic can sit right on down on that cock and get every inch of it inside him. The two finish up by jerkin off side by side. Andrew shoots a nice load all over Ludovic's stomach and Ludovic shoots a load a huge load of his own moments later. Ludovic actually shoots Over his head and all over his own face! I've gotta find out what's in the water over there in Paris. Andrew Blue a top....who knew? Check it.
Robert Fucks Hugo
Well hell must have frozen over or somewhere out there there's a pig flying through the sky because I managed to convince that hot fuckin' top stud Hugo Milano to bottom out for the first time ever! I knew I couldn't partner him up with just any ol' top so I matched him up with that hot ripped stud Robert Christian. The two begin in an intense make out session on the edge of a hot tub. It's not long before both of these muscle gods are hard and ready to go. Hugo is the first to go for some cock as he drops down to work Robert's big dick and when I say he works that dick I mean he WORKS THAT DICK! As a reward for being such a good cock sucker Robert returns the favor and gives Hugo a nice wet blowjob. Then the two head inside for the main event. Hugo lays down and lets Robert fuck him on his back. Check out his face as he struggles to take that dick! After he's loosened up a bit he bends over and takes it doggie style. At one point he's feeling a little cocky and asks Robert "Is that all you've got?"...which is a mistake because Robert fucks him twice as hard, causing him to scream as he bites down into a pillow. Then, as a total surprise to me, Hugo pulls out a dildo and starts ramming it in his ass until he shoots a hot load all over his perfectly chiseled body. Epic. Check it.
Duration: 1:31:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love

Mitch Vaughn, David Benjamin Black Canyon City

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mitch Vaughn, David Benjamin
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Outdoors, Masturbation, Cumshot
David Benjamin discovers his neighbors having a three-way and goes over to share some hot photos he took with his fuck buddy Mitch Vaughn. Mitch turns his attention from the nasty pictures to David and pulls him into the water so they can worship each other's muscular bodies. David pulls Mitch's hard-on out of his trunks and swallows the rock-hard monster all the way to Vaughn's huge nuts. David's dick needs some attention so he hops out of the pool and fucks Mitch's face hard before bending over and spreading his perfectly smooth ass cheeks for Vaughn's thick cock. Vaughn straddles Benjamin and plows him deep. The two chiseled hunks move over to the grass so David can ride Mitch until he pulls out and showers Benjamin's ass with cum. Ready to explode, Benjamin stands over Vaughn and pulls on his cock until he shoots his load all over Mitch's giant chest and washboard abs.
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4667kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 602.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mitch Vaughn, David Benjamin

Simon's Tight Ass Gets Penetrated Tattoos and Big Dick Little Chute

Genres: Anal ,Oral Sex ,Tattoos ,Outdoors ,Masturbation ,Twinks ,Blond Hair ,Fucking ,Cut ,Muscular ,Cum Jerking Off ,Missionary ,Huge Load ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven ,Big Dick
Simon White still had a pretty tight ass when he did this video with Ray West. Ray had to take his time while working his long cock inside him. Good thing they're buddies and the last thing Ray wants is to hurt Simon. Simon ended up well fucked though. Such smooth, sexy bodies these lads have. Nice, suckable cocks too. Especially when they're shooting out cum!
Duration: 15:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1885kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 226.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simon's Tight Ass Gets Penetrated Tattoos and Big Dick

SweetAndRaw Sasha and Maxim YINGKOU

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw.
Cast: Sasha Maxim
Genres: Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Russians, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut.
There's nothing like playing in the snow with your best buddy, even if it IS freezing out! After getting their fill, Maxim and Sasha warm up with some tea then make things even hotter still when they strip down and take turns sucking on Huge, hard slabs of uncut meat!
Duration: 29:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 472.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SweetAndRaw Sasha and Maxim

Время генерации страницы 0.07104 секунды с 9 запросами