View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 07:46 PM   #3822
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Cage Test Part 3 Upright Metal Cage Tease

Cage Test Part 3 - Upright Metal Cage Tease

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 240 x 426 Size: 53.8 MiB Time: 5 min 45 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Sometimes seeing a piece of equipment in a dungeon is like running into an old friend or lover. I've met this cage in several other locations and I savor any opportunity to play with it again. In the complicated and changing real estate market of the San Francisco bay area and Silicon Valley, many dungeons both public and private have come and gone over the years. One of my goals in making these films is to document the real life sexual underground and the unique people who make their erotic dreams a reality. Edges was a wonderful dungeon and community space but this cage did not begin its kinky journey there. My astute fans might also recognize this special four-door cage from The Scenery, The South Bay Spot and now at its new home with the Serious Bondage Institute in San Francisco. Like a lost puppy, it took a while for this inescapable beauty to find a "forever home."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07069 секунды с 9 запросами