View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 01:51 PM   #199
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Ftvgirls.com- Athletic Teen

Ftvgirls.com- Athletic Teen

Description:
I have fond memories of my last shoot and some of my favorite ones were my sporty scenes in the gym. I remember my favorite picture was the boxing ones and I have one of them on my cellphone and facebook. So I was excited to do more this time and he mentioned the track. I did some long jumps but I_m rusty and and fell as you can see, but you can still see how far I can jump. Then I got to play with the FTV cat I love cats even more than dogs, and I like talking to them. They are so furry, loving and cute. The FTV cat is super friendly, and loves girls hehe. BTW, I can also play the piano just like I can play chess so we made a video out of it. I always wanted to do a stocking scene too and I danced in it. The photographer being the way he is didn_t want to fuck me right there and substitutes his dick with a dildo instead. Another big dildo It made me a bit bloody again but I think that was the last of it. My pussy was ready to take on anything after that. Which I did with that big cucumber. I_m not sure what happened to my pussy then because all of a sudden I could go a lot deeper than I ever have like as if it broke through inside me. I didn_t bleed or anything then and it didn_t hurt either so I don_t know. Maybe I can take bigger dicks now because of what happened there. Oh, and I got to wear those pretty yellow shoes we bought the day before I also liked the white outfit we shot in on my last day of three where we got some good modeling pictures. I just have to say this before I_m done writing today, I really want to come back and be the FTV assistant and work with Rob behind the scenes and you know, other stuff too.
Model:
Angelina
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : angelina-v-00008445-01-2160p.mp4
File Size : 882.36 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:05:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:angelina-v-00008445-05-2160p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:angelina-v-00008445-05-2160p.mp4