View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:23 AM   #377
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Assistant Conchali

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Jessica Kay got into this gig thinking that if she hung around long enough then maybe O.T. would notice her and decide to use her in the same way he does all of the models that come onto the set. She doesn't want to be on video, she has no interest in being a star, but Jessica definitely wants to be dominated and she has become obsessed with being the next girl he handles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Assistant

Orgasmageddon part 3: Denial Otter

In pleasure, as in all things, the human body has its limits. Today, O.T. has decided that his goal is to find out Marica Hase's limits. He wants to see how far he can take her, how close to an orgasm he can get her without letting her cross the line and without having her go absolutely crazy.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon part 3: Denial

Of Sound Mind Perrineville

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of Sound Mind

Claustrophilia Check

Release Year: 2022
Her Master sent her to in for some intensive training. With golden blonde hair and an angelic smile, she looked so sweet and pure. But beneath that cute exterior lay an astoundingly strong, brave woman driven by her own desire. In the live feed from November stoically accepts all of PD's tortures, confronts her fears, and suffers gracefully throughout. Locked down to the studio floor in metal stocks, first receives a lesson in patience and discomfort. She fidgets uneasily before the cameras, switching between the 3 positions that her bondage allows. After an hour and a half, she is transferred to a small cage. Hunched over with pale skin pressed against cold, harsh, metal, silently accepts her confinement and anxiously awaits what is to come.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claustrophilia

Summer Stock New Richmond

The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Stock

Domestic Disturbance Ellenboro

Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Plight of the Pipes West Rushville

When you think of pipes you might think of a hot piece of ass like Bella Rossi screaming her lungs out, but that's not what we're talking about this time. Sure, she's going to make plenty of noise because, honestly, we're never gentle, but we've got a different set of pipes in mind when we're talking about her plight today.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plight of the Pipes
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11302 секунды с 9 запросами