View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:22 AM   #216
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Of Sound Mind La Quinta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of Sound Mind

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Grosse Tete

Release Year: 2022
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 7. Glynn

Release Year: 2022
Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast...

Total size: 9.2 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 7.

Kitana Montana New Kent

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Kitana Montana
Kitana Montana is a real-life Domme who loves using her power over men! She brings slave Eriq, into the dungeon and laughs at how weak and pathetic he is. She makes him thoroughly worship her boots and feet, making sure he understands how lowly he is, and then sits on his face with her bubble butt.
Duration: 40:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitana Montana

Machine Head - Calico North Falmouth

After spending time locked in a cavert, a triangular metal device used in English dungeons young, tender Calico is seated on a bed of spikes. Mr. Pogo gives her a morning fuck, first in the cunt then the ass. Afterward, cold metal plugs her ass. A whip hits her pussy, then a vibrator on her clit. After all of that, Calico begs to come, but PD pulls the vibrator away. Not today, he says. He walks away.
Humiliation follows humiliation. She's exercised, led around by the mouth a metal gag with chain attached. She creeps about like some kind of animal. Then it's cocksucking practice. Calico ends up with a face smeared with drool.
All that came before has been a method, a preparation for the coup de grace, a new gizmo fresh from the mind of PD. Calico's locked in a wooden box. Only her head sticks out. Screw clamps, hooks, and tighteners press, stretch, and manipulate her head and face. The vibrator returns, pressing against her pussy. This time she comes but unwisely doesn't tell him.
PD exacts his revenge. The vibrator runs at high speed. Calico makes sounds of distress. He plugs her mouth and leaves.
Format: real
Duration: 30:33
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 98.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine Head - Calico

Memory's first Dungeon Oberhausen

Memory is ready to submit immediately to the pain and degradation Alebeard plans to subject her to. This session is hot as fuck. Her alabaster skin is bruised and owned by the end of our time together.
Duration: 1:23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Memory's first Dungeon

Kittie Gets Her Eyes Logan

Kitty is brand new! This cute 18 year old has never been in a dungeon in her life. Master Len makes her whip Nicole with her hand and a leather strap. You should see the look on Kittys face when Nicole is bullwhipped. As a reward Kitty gets to ride the sybian until she screams in a mind blowing orgasm. Don't miss this DVD because you only get these reactions the first time!
Duration: 1:24:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kittie Gets Her Eyes
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17825 секунды с 9 запросами