LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SpankingBoysVideo - Patrick Whipped Back Blagoevgrad

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AmateurSpankingBoys.com
Cast: Patrick Ta.
Genres: spanking boy, whipping, whipping back, flogging, domination, hand spanking, straight boy, m/m, cp, hard punishment
Video language: English
Patrick receives a severe whipping to his back and buttocks, first across his pants and then bare. This is followed by a vigorous hand spanking.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 892.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingBoysVideo - Patrick Whipped Back

Using Nick's Ass to Relieve Stress Raymore

I’d been under a lot of stress, really aggravated, and needed someone to spank to work out my frustration. Fortunately, Nick volunteered his ass. I used my hand and brush, and had him kicking and howling, pounding the floor, his big cock swinging under him, as I worked out my aggression at his expense. Watch him submit when he’d had enough but I told him I had to do more. Poor Nick suffered but I felt a lot better in the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5329kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 622.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using Nick's Ass to Relieve Stress

Jason Pierce Netcong

New model Jason Pierce is 24 years old, 6’3” tall, handsome and hung, with a nice, lean body. I took this big guy over my knee and spanked him by hand to warm his firm, smooth butt until it was nice and pink. Then I used a wooden paddle to make him jump and twist while he stood fully exposed facing the camera, his big cock flopping around as he jumped. I finished with a painful OTK spanking with the bath brush, making him twist and squirm, his cock and balls swaying beneath him as he gasped and moaned in pain. Then I tormented him with my metal tenderizer.
Duration: 34:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4209kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Pierce

Extrem Samenstau Ruoqiang

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Twinks, Bondage, Leather, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Threesomes, Interracial, Fetish: Masks
Inside these living quarters a masked man gives up all control and submits. He is tied with rope chained andpelled to pleasure a dominantpanion and spanked. In the excitement of it all the two have an uninvited guest. A naked man in the closet jerks his cock while watching the main event. When he is discovered he ispelled to join the festivities of analingus ass fucking and restraints. Don't miss scenes three where the uninvited guest gets wrapped in packaging tape while naked and peeled off for special delivery.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 773.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Samenstau

Logan Hill Blenker

Logan Hill is a 36 year old bisexual guy, tall and lean and masculine. He looked scared and resentful as he waited for his first spanking. I made him strip and present his smooth, well toned butt over my knee for spanking. I warmed him up by hand, then used a hairbrush to give him his first experience with spanking pain.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4514kbps

File size: 671.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan Hill

Время генерации страницы 0.12264 секунды с 9 запросами