Old 10-09-2022, 07:48 AM   #432
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gays in the basement Nagasaki

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sergei, Anibal, Dimitri
Genres: Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Threesome, Facial, Cumshots, Latinos, Moaning, Muscles, Shaved, Smooth, Uncut
Video language: English
Sergei is one of the greediest boys, and one of the kinkiest. He can’t get enough cock and cum, but he has good friends like Anibal and Dimitri to help satisfy his cravings. The cock-addicted boy is soon on his knees with their dripping cocks in his face, their hard lengths drooling precum while his mouth works them both, bathing their engorged rods in spit. With a little spanking of his hot little ass the boys are soon ready to pound him good and deep, but he’s not the only one who needs a good boner up his butt. Anibal rams him from behind and Dimitri takes his chance to fill his friend, sandwiching Anibal between them. Nothing can grow a boy’s cum load like being fucked in the ass while he’s fucking another boy’s warm hole. Dimitri is the first to bust his juices out, bathing his friends in hot cock cream before Anibal gives his jizz loving buddy his own warm shower of splooge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays in the basement

Brick Crane Lake

Brick is a 21 year old straight guy who was spanked growing up and says he always found the experience “entertaining.” I lowered his pants and took him OTK and warmed him up by hand over his briefs, then on his bare butt. Then I used a leather paddle and hairbrush. Brick was a hard nut to crack, a very strong young man. He smiled at the camera throughout, showing no sign of pain, almost defiant, like he was challenging me to spank him harder. I did my best and wore myself out, but in the end Brick won this one.
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3925kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 595.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brick

Liam's Submission Katherine

It feels so intimate to me when a model who I’ve become close to agrees to humble himself, submit to me and go over my knee for a spanking. This is especially true when I know they really don’t like being spanked but do so because I’ve asked. This always makes me feel so respected. I had previously told Liam I would not spank him again after the last video, but recently I asked him to do another, and he reluctantly agreed. I spanked him by hand and belt, naked over my knee, enjoying his deference to me, until I thought he’d had enough.
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5453kbps

File size: 786.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam's Submission

Nikoli - First Spanking Norge

Nikoli is a cute, 20 year old college student, 5’9” with a lean, defined body and a nice, uncut cock. He was nervous but willing to get his first spanking. I took him OTK and warmed his firm, young butt by hand, first over his briefs, then on the bare ass. Then I used a hairbrush, turning his tight ass bright red as he kicked his long, sexy legs, squirming and struggling, the pain obvious in his voice as he counted the strokes.
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4949kbps

File size: 870.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikoli - First Spanking

Game Of Two Halves Stewart

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
How's it going lads?? Get your mince pies on our special end of year cracker release!!
To end the year with a bang we've got a special release for die-hard Triga fans and collectors!
It's a Game Of Two Halves…. Two big rugger buggers versus two footie kit lads getting down & filthy in the locker rooms in a double scene special release. A load of pre-shower, sweaty post match down and dirty play with these four lads as they get dildoed, rogered and rimmed all for your pleasure!
Duration: 1:38:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 991.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Game Of Two Halves

Jos Deep Throating Codys Prick Catharine

Release Year: 2022
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 689.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jos Deep Throating Codys Prick

Nightmare Colmesneil

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Realm / Hyde Park Production
Cast: Dawson Matthews, CJ Wentz, Jason Black, Zachary Stone, Devin Neil, Blake Erickson.
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Pissing, Spanking, Twink, Anal, Threeway, Rimming
Daw Matthews dreams of life on the other end of the leash in Dark Realm’s Nightmare after spanking and throat/ass fucking his slave for wetting the floor. Alongside his slaves, Daw experiences popsicle dildos, heavy flogging, candle wax play, water sports, spanking, paddling and the most amazing chocolate fetish you will ever witness.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:30
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1452kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmare

Время генерации страницы 0.12158 секунды с 9 запросами