Old 10-09-2022, 07:48 AM   #430
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jos Eats Cody's Ass Then Spreads It (Jos Alvarez and Cody Smith) Kirklin

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 852.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jos Eats Cody's Ass Then Spreads It (Jos Alvarez and Cody Smith)

Mark Always Gives His All Horten

Mark is back, needing money and willing to take whatever I dish out to earn it. I spanked his bare ass by hand, then tore it up with a belt until he was sobbing, struggling and kicking his long legs in pain.
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4738kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 621.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Always Gives His All

Dread and Resentment Tuscumbia

Rob hates spankings. He finds it degrading, an insult to his masculine pride, and he approaches each spanking with a sense of dread, and a great deal of resentment for letting me talk him into it again. Watch as I made him jump, twist and writhe, spanking him by hand, frat paddle and crop, and watch as his attitude towards me changes to anger and resentment as a I injure his ass and his pride.
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6357kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dread and Resentment

Jos Unleashes Johns Cock Edmondson

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 863.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jos Unleashes Johns Cock

Dream Spanked Standing Yung Kang City

Dream has a beautifully sculpted body and looks so good standing naked, so I took down his pants and briefs and spanked him standing up to show off his sexy body. I spanked his firm ass by hand to warm him up as he stood so submissively. Then used a leather paddle and a belt and spanked him standing with his hands on the wall with his butt facing the camera, then with his hands on his head facing the camera.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4239kbps

File size: 573.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Spanked Standing

Teddy plays with his twink hole Rio Rancho

Studio: EuroBoyXXX
Genres: Gay
British twink boy teddy might look quite innocent at first glance, but this solo bedroom video will definitely show you that this blond boy isn't reserved when it comes to enjoying his own hard uncut cock and his tight little hole. grab that cock and stroke along while he shows off his gorgeous little ass and slides a dildo inside, spanking his cheeks with a paddle before shooting off his spooge and making us all do the same!
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3292kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teddy plays with his twink hole

Calhoun Pollocksville

New model Calhoun is 29 years old, bisexual, quiet and reserved, tall and toned with auburn hair. When he and I first spoke, he told me he was into spanking. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand. When I had him warmed up, I tore his ass up with a hairbrush, turning it bright red. When I was finished, he said I made him feel “really small” humbled and degraded and he liked the experience.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4994kbps

File size: 815.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calhoun

Время генерации страницы 0.10051 секунды с 9 запросами