View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 03:01 PM   #1538
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cruising For Sex

Video language: English

Remember when cruising down the boulevard was the number one event in your life? Relive those raucous times once again, and follow the young sexual adventures of a turned on generation! Whatever happened to those girls with those, oh so inviting glances, the all night orgies, the dancing, the fun...it all seems so innocent now, so far away, but oh so sexy. So, let's cruise with those hot girls who will turn you on again and again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1897kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cruising For Sex

Let Me Count the Lays

Video language: English

He Was The Most Legendary Adult Film Star of All Time. His Massive 13 Inch Organ Was Reliably Reputed to Have Impaled More Than 14,000 Astonished Women. What's a horny groom to do when his bride announces on their wedding night that she's a virgin, and then asks him how many girls he had in the past? Well, like any honest man, he responds by saying... "Let Me Count The Lays..."!
And that's exactly what super stud John Holmes does as he relieves his amorous adventures with a bevy of busty, bawdy beauties, including Lelani, the sensuous Hawaiian wahini, lusty Deanna and the swinger's club, Linda the Sunset Strip hooker, and Babydoll with her toy alligator! All this while he lovingly instructs his quick learning virgin bride in the art of making love. Let Me Count the Lays is a true John Holmes classic! It's a sensational, sex-soaked romp with a surprise ending that proves you shouldn't necessarily believe everything you hear!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:47
Video: 624x480, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 479.3 MB

Download Let Me Count the Lays
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06045 секунды с 9 запросами