View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:35 AM   #285
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Slap happy deluxe Harrold

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Armageddon Entertainment
Genres: Oral, Facial, ThroatFuck, Gagging, Vomit
Video language: English
Warning this tape contains gallons and gallons of vomit. Plus plenty of girls getting their faces slapped happy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:28
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1951kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slap happy deluxe

Meets The Face Fucking King Kaisiadorys

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy HARD. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face. Rose was a good girl for Daddy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meets The Face Fucking King

Jessica Kay (Little Anal Monster Girl) Lingling

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping, Gagging, Heavy Degradation, Mind Fucking, Needles, Paddling, Pain, Anal
This extreme anal domination and S/M session is the pinnacle of Assylum, folks. It was shot in one continuous take and is 1 hour 45 minutes long. Normally, we'd break this into 2 parts, but we want you to experience the whole thing as it was shot in real time. Almost everything is here: hard anal sex, ATM, vaginal, rimming, facefucking, a cum with a couple dozen saved-up loads, electrical play, needles, spanking, paddling, caning, medical devices, hooks, restraints, nipple and clit punishment, and humiliating body alteration. All this with one of the most beautiful girls we've ever shot. We often say, "Good luck finding a scene like this anywhere else." In this case, you'd have a better chance winning the lottery 5 times in a row
Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Kay (Little Anal Monster Girl)

Demi Sutra, Sidney Summers - Gagging On The Guru FullHD 1080p Jellico

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Demi Sutra, Sidney Summers
Two couples have come to a love retreat to try and work on their marriage. Both gorgeous Demi Sutra and tattooed Sidney Summers have been having problems with their husbands, so they arrive to seek a deeper sense of intimacy.
Duration: 39:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4994kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demi Sutra, Sidney Summers - Gagging On The Guru FullHD 1080p

Outofthefamily - Wanna Fuck My Stepdaughter Gotta Fuck Me First #23 - Alex Mack Zrenjanin

Studio: Outofthefamily
Cast: Alex Mack, Slimthick Vic, Braylin Bailey
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, Stepdaughter, Cum Swap, Big ass, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, doggy style, double blowjob
Braylin Bailey is walking outside with her boyfriend, Alex Mack, showing him the gardens around her house. As Alex looks impressed with the scenery, Braylin talks about her family, saying that she's pretty sure her stepmom Slimthick Vic and her other parent have had a lot of wild threesomes. That catches Alex's attention. However, the discussion gets interrupted when Vic appears and tells Braylin that the car detailer has arrived, so Braylin needs to give him her car keys. As Braylin hurries off to do that, Vic offers to show Alex the barn, where she's thinking of throwing a party next month.
Once Alex and Vic are alone in the barn, Vic cuts to the chase, asking him if he's ever had a threesome with a stepmom and stepdaughter. Alex is surprised and says that no, he hasn't. Vic says that Braylin is very special to her, so Alex has to prove that he has what it takes to make Braylin happy... by fucking Vic first. Alex asks if this is a joke, but Vic insists she's serious. Braylin then arrives, and asks what's going on. Alex explains what Vic just said to him, and Vic convinces Braylin that it's a good idea.
Vic then removes her dress and invites Alex to get her off, and Braylin encourages him to go for it. Alex thrusts his cock in and out of Vic's pussy, which she clearly enjoys. Braylin then strips down and invites him to fuck her next, so he has doggy-style sex with her. Vic and Braylin then take turns giving Alex a blowjob, and the fun's just getting started!
Duration: 32:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outofthefamily - Wanna Fuck My Stepdaughter Gotta Fuck Me First #23 - Alex Mack

DPfanatics - Tight Like a Drum MAHAICONY

Studio: DPfanatics
Cast: Thomas Stone, Toby, Monika Fox
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Ass, Gagging, Anal fisting, Face Fucking, Fitness, straight, ball pla
Monika Fox is ready for the gym. She wears her hot tight outfit, the one that squeezes her big boobs and draws her nipples. She goes down the stairs and immediately she attracts attention. Toby and Thomas Stone were there of course, they watched her closely then started doing their thing
Duration: 32:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DPfanatics - Tight Like a Drum

Rachel Adams Tied in White High Heels in the Basement Dungeon Starford

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sexy, natural beauty Rachel Adams has surrendered in the basement dungeon for some tight bondage and gagging! Rachel is stunning, wearing a soft turtleneck sweater dress, beige tights and super high heeled white platform pumps! Rachel is progressively tied onscreen...a black leather strap gag buckled tightly over her mouth keeps this damsel very, very quiet! Poor Rachel is eventually tightly hogtied and left to struggle for her captors amusement! Sweet Rachel is the perfect roped up damsel!.
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4148kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 490.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams Tied in White High Heels in the Basement Dungeon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04715 секунды с 9 запросами