View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:20 AM   #372
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Cramp Polaris

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Wrapped in leather - Crunched in discomfort - In distress - No sight - Can't breathe - Fondled - Spanked - Stepped on - Cramped. The bondage is confining. The girl is exposed; a toy to be played with. It struggles, it flips, it moans, and it grunts. The shelf it gets put on can flip and spin. The toy is displayed for maximum pleasure of the viewer. It's most stimulating bits are exposed. Toys are not meant to be looked at though. Toys are meant to be played with. This toy is fun. It has such nice reactions. When you hurt it it screams. When you pleasure it it moans. When you scare it it cries. It's so realistic, it even creams when you play with it's cunt. What a good piggy toy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cramp

Demonic Desires Suva

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Sharp Chetumal

Luna looks sharp in her black formal dress. As the ropes go on she gets more aroused. When OT pulls out his blade to remove her clothes she's positively elated. With her classic damsel in distress ball gag and bondage Luna looks lovely.
Duration: 43:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharp

Seven is wet part 1 Clear

Release Year: 2022
Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD’s latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it’s time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace.
Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven is wet part 1

Saddle Up Khulna

There is nothing in this world that makes a girl cum like a Sybian. The most powerful vibrator known to man, this machine is capable of tearing more orgasms from a punished pussy than any woman has ever been prepared for. Nikki Knightly begged OT for an orgasm when she thought he was just going to hit her with the Hitachi. Once she is saddled up, mounted on the ride-on fuck toy she instantly regrets that decision.
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saddle Up

Guinea Betty Grifton

Release Year: 2022
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint.
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guinea Betty

Cowgirl Live Part 3 Maite

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, , Ring Gag, Toys, Pissing, Tits Torture, Washing
The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum.
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live Part 3
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13839 секунды с 9 запросами