View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 10:47 AM   #753
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More Mengzi

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Jessica's poor abused body is trembling, covered in marks from the caning, spanking, and whippings we've been giving her. Yet we're not done yet, she'll feel even more of our sweet kisses of pain as she kneels and begs us to use her however we choose...
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More

Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore English

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Our subjects come to us for various reasons. Some for the challenge, some to experience something new, and others come because they love the bondage. Ava D'Amore is the latter. She loves being restrained. She licks her lips as her bondage becomes inescapable.
Ava struggles in her bondage. Not because she'd rather not be in it, but because the feeling of the tight rope around her tender flesh turns her on. Then all of a sudden she's no longer on solid ground. She's swinging through the air. Her mouth is tape gagged shut and her nose is clamped closed.
Her legs spread so nicely and expose her beautiful cunt. A suction cup is applied to puff out her clit. It has an added bonus of making it super sensitive. When the vibrator goes to work she can't stop cumming.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore

Luna Lovely (A Lovely Ride) Crownsville

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Luna Lovely, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Tattoo
Luna Lovely is aptly named. She's a lovely lady with a sexy tight little body. Sergeant Miles gets to have his way with her today. She's tied standing with her arms and legs spread. He manhandles her at first and then he spanks her. To get her the way he wants her though he's going to have to expose her body so he cuts her clothes off.
Miles perches Luna and ties her in a sitting position. He pushes his dick so deep down her throat she has no choice, but to let it flow. The clear sweet liquid flows down her chest and between her legs. Miles doesn't stop. He takes what he wants and that's Luna's mouth.
Luna is finally made to push her ass out and her face is locked down. Now she's really fucked. Miles has his choice of holes and he's going to use them all. First her face hole. He uses it just as brutally as he always does. Then he takes her from behind like a mad dog. He takes Luna for a ride she'll never forget.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely (A Lovely Ride)

Spanking Desires Asheboro

In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Vulnerable - Sophie Ryan Kendalia

Sophie has a date to be Sister Dee's next bitch. She learns really quickly that the entire day is a planned series of punishments and pleasures. To prep her, Dee puts Sophie into a strappado and begins to inspect her body. It only takes a quick spanking to get that cunt wet. Since she has suffered a little, Dee will give her a little pleasure. She ties her down to a bed frame and covers her in oil to make her even more horny. Mr. Pogo finds a home in that slick pussy and while Dee works him in and out Sophie excites herself even more by repeating softly what a little slut she is.
Dee hasn't seen Sophie in enough pain to let her cum. She makes sure the cock isn't going anywhere and then starts working over the little bitch's snatch with a pussy flogger. Since that one has her moaning like she loves it Dee switches to another that stings even more. The pain in her clit starts her moaning again soon, though, so Dee goes for another new method, and uses a candle to melt hot wax all over Sophie's beautifully oiled body.
This time she has suffered enough to be allowed to cum. Dee fetches her favorite vibrator and puts it right against the sluts clit. Her pussy is so ready to explode that she can barely choke out the words to beg for permission to cum. When Sister Dee tells her she has to count down from 20 to experience the release she almost doesn't have it in her to make it. Each number comes out through gasps and moans until eventually her orgasm overwhelms her.
After her orgasm Sophie is tied up, unbalanced and vulnerable again. Dee plays with her knife by digging it into Sophie's feet. It makes her laugh and squirm so Dee goes looking for a way to keep her still. By stringing a weighted nipple clamp to her toes. Now she still moves, but each motion makes the weights swing and pulls painfully on her tit.
It's enough to convince Dee that she needs her pussy played with some more. It's even enough to get her to grant her slut more than one orgasm. She gets one standing there while Dee tugs on her nipple clamp, but the real struggle doesn't start until Dee ties her to a chair with her legs in the air. Now her pussy is fully exposed and there is no escaping the vibrator or anything else Dee decides to push into her tight holes. One orgasm isn't enough for Dee to let up. This time she makes the slut keep cumming until she is sure her cunt is entirely used up. And when her contractions have stopped and she's had enough Dee lets her taste her own juices by sucking them off her fingers.
Format: real
Duration: 54:49
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 296.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vulnerable - Sophie Ryan

IR I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt Sines

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Helpless Teens The Best Super Hot Unreal Vip Collection. Part 4. Concordia

Lean, leggy, young, dumb and actually full of cum, it was highly unlikely the lovely extreme teen sex fiend, was going to end up anywhere else but here on Helplessteens She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm

Total size: 10.0 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Teens The Best Super Hot Unreal Vip Collection. Part 4.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09191 секунды с 9 запросами