View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 12:11 PM   #281
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Devilsfilm - Lesbian's Creampie Cravings - Suttin & Alex Mack Manitowish Waters

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Devilsfilm
Cast: Alex Mack, Suttin
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, doggy style, pussy eating
Video language: English
Alex Mack and his friend Suttin are hanging out in the kitchen. He pours her a cup of coffee and asks her how it went at the fertility clinic, to which Suttin replies 'not great'. It seems like Suttin and her partner, Jenna, are having a hard time with artificial impregnation. As a lesbian couple, all they want is to find a way to have a family, but the fertility clinic has proven unsuccessful- and expensive.
Jenna thinks that the reason it's not working is that the fertility clinic is too cold and sterile, and Suttin agrees. From what they've heard, a baby needs to be conceived with 'love', and that's why she's here today. Suttin believes that she needs fresh sperm from an actual penis for this to work. So... she and Jenna have agreed that they would like Alex to impregnate Suttin.
Alex is taken aback, she wants to have a baby with her? It sounds like that will come with a of responsibility. But Suttin is quick to assure him that he won't be responsible in any way- the baby will be her's and Jenna's. All he has to do is come inside her, and his job will be done! Plus, Suttin is excited to feel a cock inside her again- it's been so long! Alex thinks it over, and then agrees to help his friend, leading to energetic, playful sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilsfilm - Lesbian's Creampie Cravings - Suttin & Alex Mack

Lylah Ryder – Her First Real Deal, brendasbound Foster City

Lylah is not a bondage model so to speak. She has done a little bit of it but nothing to this caliber. We had done a couple of easier scenes to warm her up and get her in the right mind frame. It was time to throw the hammer to her. She was nervous and a little apprehensive to say the least. It was time for her to experience a Brendas Bound hogtie. I start out slow tying her wrist and adding rope to her legs and crotch. She was doing good so far. Next came the chest harness pushing her big boobs out. She looked so good. I start to tie her breast with a wrap around breast tie when I seen her face. I could tell she realized this just got real. After putting a head harness on her and ball gagging her next came the elbows. Pushing her boobs out even further. I swing her around and lay her down. You can tell she is settling into the situation. Once hogtied and arched her heels come off. I finish her off with a toe tie attaching it to her head harness pulling her head back. She mmmfffff’s is pain. The agony of the whole thing was a lot to handle. But at our surprise she took it like a champ. For not doing much bondage she is the real deal. Look for lots of great stuff with her. Welcome to Brendas Bound Lylah. Your awesome!!!!!!
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15825kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lylah Ryder – Her First Real Deal, brendasbound

Talcum Ex Mexico

Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Threesome, MMF, Rimming, Gagging, Ebony, IR
This pale sista is cheating. Her hubby found out and kicked her out of the house. So her sex-addict ass is here getting fucked. She must be the envy of the hood being as pale as she is. I'm sure she is hated by the "double dippers" and sought after by every hood dweller from pastors to p^mpz. She got her pale black ass fucked hard and then she was DP'd. She drank yellow discipline and took 3 loads to the face. For some reason she had zero attitude and was much smarter than average. Things that make you go hmmm.
Duration: 58:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Talcum Ex

Cherie Deville Pennsboro

Cast: Cherie Deville
Genres: Blowjob , Fake Tits , Blonde, Big Tits, Cum on Pussy, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Gagging, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Sideways
Boss bitch CEO Cherie Deville is hosting a celebratory company cocktail at her elegant home—just another excuse to be close to Kyle Mason, the horny intern she's been having an affair with. When Cherie sees Kyle flirting with the other intern out of the corner of her eye, she quickly addresses the situation. She politely exits a boring conversation and discreetly beckons Kyle into the kitchen, where she teases him elaborately while barely touching him—dropping her panties to the floor, whispering in his ear and making him promise he'll never flirt with the other intern again. Kyle follows his boss to her bedroom, where she pulls out her powerful strap-on, stroking and licking it before putting it on. Kyle's up for anything, but when the other intern mistakenly walks in on them thinking it's the bathroom, it spoils Cherie's mood, causing her to 'lose her boner'. Cherie decides that instead she'll be the one on the receiving end of a hardcore dicking from Kyle, and he's happy to give her wet pussy a pounding that's worthy of a raise!
Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville

Abbyadams - My First BIG Cock Lingle

Studio: Abbyadams
Cast: Abby Adams
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, College, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging
Abby's parents have always kept her in a white suburban bubble. When her parents are away, Abby will play and she has set her sights on the smartest guy in her college econ class. Her parents aren't there to interfere with her getting what she has really been wanting. A Big Cock. She seduces her classmate, Chris, in a night that will change her pussy forever.
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3230kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 308.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abbyadams - My First BIG Cock

Temporary Indisposed! Florence

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.
Format: avi
Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temporary Indisposed!

Don't stop, suck! Pearce

Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Dildo
When I fucked her in the mouth, right up to my straps, she had a gag reflex, and long viscous drool came out of her mouth, I don't know what this is connected with, but I got even more excited.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't stop, suck!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02989 секунды с 9 запросами