View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 11:45 AM   #170
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kumi Lucien

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Group, Oral sex, Anal sex
Video language: English
The girl went abroad. I wandered into the driveway to look for the toilet, where it met two wonderful guy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kumi

Terra Mizu – I Just Want To Be An Office Slut, brendasbound Celestine

scene 1 (Boss Office)-Terra is a bad temper and powered boss and always doing bad thing to her staff but she has a dark secret to be an office slut. She always seeing picture / movie of women getting tight bondage in front of other colleague.
scene 2 (Toilet / Boss office)-One night during company vacation and wear a elegance office suit, pantyhose and very high heels inside the male toilet. Then she put every humiliate thing inside herself (blindfold, vibrator, collar, cuff, nipple clamps, etc). There is paper in front of her that “Dear Master, I am an office slut, if you see this paper, please take a photo of mine and blackmail me. Make sure I am obligate slut no matter I refuse to that. Appreciate if you can do hard to me especially torture my feet”She feels humiliate inside the toilet and very excited by the vibrator.Suddenly, she heard someone walk-in and read the paper in front of her. She heard the man taking the photo from her although she is XXXX to do so.The man start to play with her using the rope to tie her tightly, the Hitachi is tight inside her pussy. She is nervous but nothing she can do with this. Especially he is torturing her feet. At last the man put (1) chastity belt (2) High heels with smaller size than she used to wear on her with locked. The keys are in the his hand. He leave a paper state that “he will release her if she can be the office slut”
3rd scene (Office)-Next day Terra is backing to the office with the locked chastity belt and heels. The co-worker is so curious why she wear so high heels and looks she is very tired. When she sit down, she see a paper bag, when she open the paper bag. She see her photo yesterday at bath room and a paper. She get nervous and look at the paper. The paper said that she need to change the clothes and toys inside the bag in working area (although other people is working)She found humiliate but trying very carefully to do this (The clothes inside including a very short dress, a nearly transparent shirt, a nipple clamps with bell, a very thick metal collar). At the same time, she found the vibrator inside her pussy is vibrating. She get even more nervous. During the changing, her secretary is asking her question. She cannot concentrate on that and angry to mad with her. She fire her finally.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20050kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu – I Just Want To Be An Office Slut, brendasbound

Tears Piggy Piggy - Tattooed Tattooed Cum Play Livermore

Cast: PiggyMouth
Genres: Pony Tail ,Swallow ,Deepthroat ,Blonde ,British ,Tattooed ,Extreme Deepthroat ,Bolt On's ,POV ,Cum Play
Video language: English
New deepthroat sirens scene featuring piggymouth from new director pascal white! Enjoy i got very excited to see how this heavily tattooed voluptuous british slut will suck my dick. I couldn’t wait, so i just went into the bathroom while she sat on the toilet and started to interview her. After a few questions, i just said ‘open your mouth and suck my dick” so she completely swallowed my cock. I face fucked her till the tears were running down her face and her mouth was full of cum. But much of who i and other directors can shoot are based on our location. Trust me we try to accommodate when we can. Also, we shoot a lot of blowjobs. Some girl just don't do only blowjobs. So we try to do the best we can. We definitely try to accommodate specific things in the shoots with the girls. But keep the comments coming!
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11804kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tears Piggy Piggy - Tattooed Tattooed Cum Play

Tiffany – heavy contract Ropesville

After the heavy belt test with Melissa, I felt I was ready to offer a 48-hour Chastity Deal to all of the Babes who would be the perfect size for one of my heavy belts. Beautiful Tiffany from Czech was the first to respond.
In fact, Tiffany told me she wanted to do it, before I even explained what the Deal was. I don’t think she realised how heavy these items were. I had laid out the heaviest belt, collar, and cuffs for this Deal, but Tiffany was already reading the contract and signing it before she even took a good look. Maybe she just needed the money very badly?
This belt does not allow for any toilet functions at all. It is unique, there are no openings and it has a single chain back. Also, it locks in the back for a sleek look on the front. Very restrictive and heavy. The collar is made of 6mm heavy steel and it is quite tall. It locks with a single padlock and can not be taken off without the key. The cuffs are locked by ball spring loaded pins. They require something thin and long to open, but Tiffany is not allowed to take them off even if she finds something that would unlock her cuffs.
This Chastity Deal was never intended to be very serious. I was fairly sure that Tiffany would give up after only a few hours, because this belt can hurt a lot (the weight on the hip bones). Also, she would need to come to me every time she would need to go to the toilet. Which is often a point when the girl tends to give up, the moment she is locked back into the belt after her toilet visit. So I did not have very high expectations, but I wasn’t worried about that, because if Tiffany gives up, I would keep my money and still have some nice videos for you!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany – heavy contract
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04719 секунды с 9 запросами