View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 11:25 AM   #750
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Just a Thing Featuring Sasha Knox West Jordan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection.
It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Lillibeth - Spanko Pong Tutwiler

Cast: Lillibeth
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Teen, Paddlin
Video language: English
In round 2, its Yasmine and new model Lillibeth playing for the $100 and to make it to the finals to play the winner of round 1. In a close game, both girls end up mostly naked before Lillibeth ends up getting HER nude bottom spanked soundly from her loss. A very hard fought game!
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5789kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 754.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lillibeth - Spanko Pong

69 position with vibrator Brookside

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mattie Borders, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Welcome Mattie Borders to Sexually Broken. This adorable 18 year old is doing her first ever scene and she hand picked this site to do it on. Mattie found us on Fetlife, then contacted us to work, and now here she is. It's really that simple.
Now what to do with a 18 year old who likes bondage, spankings and rough sex? We must tread carefully. We don't want to scare off the new girl, but we need to push and test her. We toss a ball gag at her and tell her to put it on tight, then we flip her some steel handcuffs. She locks them on, and just like that she's a little helpless slut.
We make her show off her sexy nubile body. We pull her over our knee, and give her a healthy spanking. We get her sexy ass bright pink, she struggles but we are firm. We shove Mattie to her knees, take off the gag and impale her sweet mouth with hard cock.
Mattie has never deep throated before, never had a cock slip past her lips and go down her throat. Today she takes it and takes it hard. We rock her mouth and throat with cock. With her hands still cuffed behind, she endures a brutal face fucking for the first time. After we walk her over to the wall, we fuck her upside down face. The cock slides easily down her helpless throat. Next we move to her sexy, tight pussy and give it a good cervix pounding. Since this is her first time, we drag her to the cage so she has some time to let it all sink in. We can't wait to see what the next scene brings!
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6794kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 69 position with vibrator

Leaving Marks Rimouski

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
And I will give her that chance.She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks

Not a centimeter without a whip Ottertail

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Crying
Abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board. she is reminded through pain, of the areas that she needs to work on. At any given moment, Master James will decide to clear points from her board that have accrued from previous infractions. Recently they were getting quite high. 100 to be exact. In this documentation, Master James has decided to take 55 from the board with the carbon fiber cane, quirt, single tail, wooden paddle. Perhaps now, she won't forget to take the garbage to the curb or get the diner cooked and ready to eat by 6pm. A look at discipline from the handlers point of view. slave abigail 525-871-465 is tortured with whips, cane and paddle to get here screams the way I like to hear them. I guess you can say I beat the snot out of here for my own enjoyment. The carbon fiber cane is what really, fucking, hurts. Oh, and don't let the tears steer you astray, she enjoyed her disciplinarian torture... Really!
Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Not a centimeter without a whip

Spanking Glamor Sweet New Excellent Mega Vip Collection. Part 1. Mirano

The situation obviously demands a spanking. But Arthur has another surprise for his perverse playmate, a beautiful, heavy glass butt plug
It's a gorgeous scene, shot in the sun, that exposes the ravishing bottoms and legs of the two naughty angels in the most dramatic style possibleOver his knee she goes, still protesting, as the first of 300 smacks lands on her panty-clad bottom. That protection lasts only a few moments.

Total size: 6.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Glamor Sweet New Excellent Mega Vip Collection. Part 1.

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen New Columbia

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03340 секунды с 9 запросами