Old 10-07-2022, 08:34 AM   #2482
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

First Scene Ever - Nice Big Facial

Genres: Brunette ,Bolt On's ,Swallow ,Blowjob
Video language: English

You won't hear to many guys complaining about finding a girl they can say they are going to give a facial to and she heads to the bedroom. Most girls would grab their purse and head for the door. But Nelly Rose is one of those chicks that is all about a good glazing. She knows that the best facials are given to her while she is on her knees in front of a big thick dick. Beauty from the What truly makes this so special for both Nelly and us is that this is Nelly's first time on film and she is going to get a facial she'll remember forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8855kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download First Scene Ever - Nice Big Facial

Summertime Stroke - Facial

Cast: Kim Kennedy
Genres: Long Legs ,Girl Next Door ,Deepthroat ,Blowjob ,Blonde ,Extreme Deepthroat
Video language: English

Recently you guys said you wanted to see more girls stroking and swallowing with their own hands. Well we got a summer time blowjob you're gonna love! Welcome little Ms Kim Kennedy! We've never met a naked brunette I didn't like...naked. Kim Kennedy is one in a long line of dark-haired hotties that I've wanted to see with her mouth stuffed with cock. With her lips poked out and that thick cock stretching her mouth, Kim looks like the kind of girl who will drop to her knees and start sucking you off the second you walk into the room. She looks up with those big, brown eyes and practically dares you to go deep down her throat and drop a load on her tongue. Kim Kennedy is our brown-eyed, face-fucked girl! Lets us know what you guys think!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Summertime Stroke - Facial
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03858 секунды с 9 запросами