LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Carpet Burns - Extra Shag! Woodbridge

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Uncredited
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Cumshots, Freshmen, Mastrubation, Mature, Safe Sex, Tattoos, Threesome
Carpet Burns-Extra Shag! 'Cheap deals and free fitting' it says in the shop window - but then nothing in life is free is it? When randy fitter Dan and his mate go round to quote on a new job, they notice the customer's old Axminster is full of holes and the geezer has another hole that's gagging to be filled by the two lads stiff as stair rods cocks! Eager to oblige they've soon got him bent over his kitchen table in a good old spit-roast fuck session. On the next job Sam the carpet shop manager takes his new apprentice to fit out a bedroom. The owner has left the keys to the house and Sam is quick to take advantage showing the new boy the ropes - and how to take his bosses hard cock slammed up his back side. The next day Sam sends out his team of fitters to start work on another job and when the lads mess up and spill coffee all over the new carpet the client is less than pleased. He demandspensation and gets it big time-two hard cocks, fucking him one after the other before they shoot their loads all over his shag pile! Pure British filth with plenty of extra deep shagging.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:22:37
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1229kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carpet Burns - Extra Shag!

Braxton & Vander Blue Mounds

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshot
Braxton just keeps pushing his limits. He had seen Vander on the website and knew he was in for a mouthful. I made sure to tell him to do some jaw-stretching exercises before the shoot!And he was definitely into Vander’s cock once he sees it. Fascinated! Braxton got pretty piggy with it. So different then his tentative first time with Wren.There were four of us on the set, me, Vander, and Ransom, and the three of us agreed that Braxton must be an amazing guy to have sex with in bed. Just kind of watch how attentive he is to his partner. Reaching down to stroke his cock, give him a kiss at the right time. It is not even a subtle thing, it is just flat out obvious he is trying to please his partner.He is also a lot better at getting his ass rimmed. Vander did some ‘hotdog in a bun’ on him and we were soooo close to having it go in! Frustrating I am sure, but I think he might have been mad if we pushed in too far. But he sure looks like he wanted it!!!Braxton does prefer to top, and he is a great at it. He was always keeping Vander hard, reaching back and stroking his cock at just the right time.This was Vander’s second day in a row filming. He is in school and now I only have holidays to work with him so we pack a lot into a couple days. But he was ready to go, and I do believe he got a crush on Braxton. He is totally crushable. A super nice guy, up-beat perality, and just a joy to be around.Despite getting fucked unmercifully for hours the day before, he busted his nut quickly while looking up at Braxton’s amazing face as he slid his cock deep into him.As for Braxton, he now gives Glenn a run for the money in the Spasming Cock showcase. He busts one nut on his hole, then pushes his cock in a bit, then you see his cock spasm and jerk as he fills Vander, pumping his load into him!Fucking amazing!
http://www.chaosmen/showgal.php?g=co...r_raw/7372/7_1
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Vander

Marcus And Noel - Underground Fort Lee

Studio: Just For Fans
Under the glamour of the main square of Madrid theres a secret place not many people know. Used by backpackers, its usually crowded of strangers sharing the cave, but with the current situation I could have enjoy of some intimacy with the hot @noelsantoroxx!
We didnt have much time before someone else would have come, but we were thrilling to fuck!
Noel is a super hot guy with a tremendous muscled body, covered in tattoo and beyond his perfect body shape he is also a cool guy, of those you can laugh with and get horny at the same time!
The chemistry that sprung outside was even more clear once we got undressed: with our lips sticked together, sex was passionate and intense.
We agreed not to cum, as he had a show late that night and I was supposed to film two more videos during the day, but at the end I cum while he was fucking me, we kept fucking and finally he also blew in my mouth.
Still having shivers thinking about that day. It was so hard to edit this video and not touching myself!
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus And Noel - Underground

Before sex, I sniff the anus Philpot

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Axel Woods, Blake Michael
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
Remember your first time? Come along on a journey as we explore what it's like for Axel Woods to enjoy all of those glorious firsts. Blake Michael is our new All-American, boy-next-door that has embraced and loved his bottoming role. With a hot, hairy, bubble-butt like that, thank goodness!
By the looks of it, Axel surprised himself by how much he enjoyed his first guy/guy experience (at least so he says!). Blake has such soft, tender looking pink lips that we are sure once Axel locked on with teen bodybuilder Blake, he just went with what felt good. Hot experience guys!
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Before sex, I sniff the anus

Machofucker The Biaggi Files Part 4 Fallen Cataract

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Fallen Forte
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Latino, Hunks, Muscles, Huge Dick, 69, Duo, Tattoos
Run their infamous train on Angelo insatiable bubble butt. Watch the most iconic Dick-Down-Session of Machofucker`s early years in our todays update.
Duration: 9:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4156kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker The Biaggi Files Part 4 Fallen

Pumped Hot Spotter Ilfeld

Release Year: 2015
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Kayden Gray & Yoshi Kawasaki
Genres: Muscles, Oral/Anal Sex, Ass Play, Rimming, Kissing, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Jerk off, Tattoos, Young Men, Asian, Interracial
Yoshi is new to the area and looking for a new gym to keep his hot body in check. He has a chat with the handsome owner and a tour of the new facilities available to him. It’s the middle of the day and the gym is quiet, just one other guy training hard. Kayden is quick to notice the new recruit and decides to put him through his paces a little bit, an introduction as to what this gym is REALLY like. Asking Yoshi to spot him is just a cheeky excuse to look up his shorts, past his muscular thighs in into his briefs. After his set his hands move from the Olympic bar straight onto Yoshi’s legs. Pulling him in for a kiss Kayden makes use of the empty gym. They suck and fuck extra hard right on the chest press bench! Kayden’s uber thick meat sliding in and out of all Yoshi’s willing and submissive holes. A wall shakingly loud bottom, Yoshi takes it all with gusto!
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumped Hot Spotter

LucioSaints Intimate with Andrea Suarez El Toro

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Andrea Suarez
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Dildo, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Live the Andrea Suarez? Experiences on this intimate, where Andrea show us his bottom skills. A very sexy, young and well endowed boy who did an amazing performance!
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Intimate with Andrea Suarez

Время генерации страницы 0.06548 секунды с 9 запросами