Old 10-07-2022, 06:54 AM   #770
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Michael Galletta and Reggie - Reggie's Initiation Delaplaine

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Reggie
Genres: Cum-Tasting (No Swallowing) ,Finger-Fucking ,Gay ,Interracial ,Older/Younger ,Oral-Only
Video language: English
Reggie's back for his very first action shoot! This time i couldn't let the opportunity slip away without getting my own greedy hands on the young man. Enjoy a front-row seat for this second phase of reggie's "initiation" as i turn this masculine "dl" into my own personal "boy toy" for the afternoon! After a brief introductory interview, i take a seat behind reggie, pull him tightly against me, and begin exploring his sexy little body with my hands. I slowly take off his clothes as my hands eagerly roam across his naked body for the very first time. Then i spin him around to show off his cute ass (and grab my first greedy handful of those firm cakes while i'm at it!). I wasn't sure how reggie would react to being groped by an older white man like myself, but he really seemed to enjoy the attention! When i spread open his cheeks to get a closer look at his hole, i can't resist the urge to poke the tip of my finger inside it. "it's tight, ain't it?" reggie asks, almost me to go even further. Without the assistance of lube, i'm only able to push my finger in up to the knuckle, but that's deep enough to wiggle it around reggie's insides and dry-fuck that sticky-tight hole.... I enjoy playin' in that tight black ass so much that i talk reggie into lying on his back, spreading his legs, and letting me shove one, then later two, fingers all the way inside him (something we hadn't discussed in advance). As i finger-fuck reggie with one hand, i stuff my fingers in his mouth with the other, and reggie proves himself to be the freak i'd always suspected he'd be if given the chance! With my fingers lodged deep in his guts, he jacks his own dick and seductively sucks on my fingers, a couple times even moaning and begging for more! The butt-play is just a spontaneous "bonus," however. The real highlight of this scene is the hot oral action! Reggie drops to his knees and treats me to the hottest, wettest, nastiest blowjob i've enjoyed in awhile! He doesn't just "suck" my dick, he worships it! He gets it nice and wet as he bobs hungrily up and down, taking an occasional break to suck on my balls. I'm never one to let a horny black boy's willing mouth go to waste! I bury my dick in the back of reggie's throat and take maximum pleasure from his warm, wet mouth. I tell reggie to beg for the dick and prove to me just how badly he wants it. Grabbing the back of his head, i slam in and out of his face, pulling out every so often to smack my slobber-soaked dick against his tongue, nose, and cheeks. We later move from the floor to the futon for more sloppy-wet throat-stretching action.... When reggie's jaws are too sore to continue, i kneel over his face and shoot my load directly into his wide-open mouth. Then i smack my dick around in the mess i just made and shove my cum-slimy dick right back into his mouth! It's the scene's hottest moment, in my opinion, and one you definitely don't want to miss! Watch as my cum oozes out of the corners of reggie's mouth and slowly runs down his chin. Then reggie licks his lips and strokes out his own "nutt" with my hot spunk still coating his chin and dripping off his goatee! The scene concludes with a brief wrap-up interview in which i ask reggie to share his honest impressions of his first action shoot..
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Galletta and Reggie - Reggie's Initiation

It doesn't work like that Fiddletown

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brian Bonds & Armond Rizzo
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Buttplay, Sex Toys, Uncut, Hairy, Interracial, Rimming, Dildo, Big Cock
Brian Bonds is eager to test Armond Rizzo's anal limits and Armond is willing to show just how much he can handle. Taking the signal, Brian dives in and pumps his juicy cock in and out of him. Brian's huge knob is not enough to satisfy Armond, so Brian crams one of the biggest dildos ever seen into Armond's eager ass. Armond lets out a gasp as Brian fills his hole to capacity, and slides the massive toy past his threshold taking the entire dong with ease! After pummeling his hole, Brian pulls the dildo out of Armond's smooth ass leaving it covered in lube and Armond feeling stretched and satisfied.
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It doesn't work like that

Gay night fire fuck Lug

Cast: boys
Genres: Amateurs, Military, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Interracial, Dancing, Wrestling
Alright so the guys started goofing around today as they did pranks to each other before they started going wild inside the camp. You get to see some of them dancing and wrestling before everything turns sexual. The guys start sucking on each other and they end up fucking, all of this in front of the whole camp.
Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay night fire fuck

French In Suits Only

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Crunchboy
Cast: Jimy Fix Julien Welman Greg Dielsel Polo Shit
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Dig Dick, Sucking, Interracial
Check out the latest from Crunchboy.fr, "French In Suits." Featuring the hottest guys in action from France!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French In Suits

Knead your anus with a dildo Manukau City

Cast: Armond Rizzo, Krave Moore
Genres: Anal, Boots, Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Interracial, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Armond Rizzo gets a raging hard on as he strokes his bullet butt plug thinking how great it's going to feel when Krave Moore blasts his ass with it. His small, ripped physique can take almost anything that Krave can throw its way, and it's the perfect stage for an all-out drilling. Before his ass bites the bullet, Armond delivers a sloppy blow job to Private Krave's huge, uncut cock. Krave annihilates the back of Armond's throat, and, then, bends Armond back to give his asshole a sultry, soggy rimming. Krave teases and fingers Armond's hole, prepping it to take the hefty plug that Armond's been waiting for. Krave places Armond on all fours and shoots the bullet deep inside, twisting and turning it in the far reaches of his ass. Armond loves large missiles shoved deep inside him, so Krave slides his massive cock into Armond's hot hole. Armond moans with every thrust, then Krave yanks out and drives another rubber dong into his stretched bum, which sends thick cream from Armond's throbbing cock.
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6610kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Knead your anus with a dildo

Joey Rico, Malachi Marx, Duke Campbell Somis

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Joey Rico, Malachi Marx, Duke Campbell
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Threesome, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Jocks, Tattoos, Latinos, Interracial, Uncut, Cumshots
Halloween is the funnest night to get laid. You put on your slutty construction guy outfit. Or your slutty boxer outfit. Or your slutty cowboy outfit and you wait to for the tail to come your way. But Halloween is also a night to party too hard. And sometimes too many shots and too many smokes and too much goofing around with the ouija board can leave you blacked out with blue balls. Joey Rico, Malachi Marx and Duke Campbell wake up the next morning the only ones left at the party and they need to get off. Luckily they are all willing to help each other out. They start to strip and immediately. Joey and Duke go down on Malachi sucking his big fat cock. Then Joey stands up to let Duke take two big dicks in his mouth at the same time. But Malachi wants to get some cock in his mouth, so they all drop to the floor and have a triangle blow job. Everyone is getting their cock sucked, and once Malachi starts playing with Joey’s ass, he tells Duke how good it feels. They lift Joey up and start to eat it out. Joey begs to be fucked. And Duke, our usual bottom guy decides to give it to Joey nice and hard and raw. He shoves his raw dick in him and fucks Joey bareback while Joey sucks on Malachi’s uncut cock. Finally Duke cream pies Joey with a fountain of cum.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3317kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joey Rico, Malachi Marx, Duke Campbell

Classics - California Summer (1984) Parrott

Release Year: 1984
Studio: Laguna
Cast: Jason Lloyd , Mark Scott Solo , Larry Richards , J.J. McCarthy , Tim Richards , Ken Kerns , Brent Woods , Sergio Canali, Chris Thompson, Joe Reeves , Sean Williams , Ricky Benson
Genres: '80s, Athletes, Bareback, Beach, Big Dicks, Group Sex, Interracial, Oral, Orgy, Pre-Condom Era, Public Sex, Rimming, Skateboarding, Straight/Closeted Men, Threesomes, Twinks, Uncut
William Higgins had a knack for finding horny surfer dudes who would jump at the chance to feed their meat to their buddies for his camera. Straight off the beach and into your living room, California Summer showcases some of the hottest "one-timers" to ever grace the silver screen. Marc Scott Solo, the blond surfer from Malibu Days, has an underwater suck session with Italian uncut stud Sergio Canali. Before you can say "dive in," these poolside antics turn into a full-on fuck fest, with the likes of smooth-muscled Brent Woods, real-life brothers Larry and Tim Richards, and a ton of gorgeous playguys.
Duration: 1:32:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classics - California Summer (1984)

Время генерации страницы 0.03186 секунды с 9 запросами