View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 12:26 AM   #3480
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Crave Vol. 1

Studio: Tom Bradford Presents

The Crave 1 was a very good movie. It had all of the required elements necessary to hold my attention: muscular, well hung men, decent camera work and Norbert Somlay. What a man. I am glad to see a movie where the men are able to fuck the way they do naturally. Bradford does not micro-manage each thrust and moan. He just pairs them up and gets the hell out of the way. I always thought it a waste to have men like Somlay be so complacent and mechanical in their scenes. Now I know he loves being a top as much as a bottom and does both exceptionally well. Best scene is where he fucks Tamas Eszterhazy deep, hard and fast. Both men appear to really enjoy themselves. Even the painful expression by Eszterhazy seem genuine. I really enjoyed this movie. I highly recommend it, especially Norberts scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:28:43
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Crave Vol. 1

The Diary

Release Year: 1982
Studio: Mustang
Cast: Blake Dawson, Chevy Williams, Eric Christiansen, George Conover, Jake Stryker, Richard Senix, Terry Connors
Genres: Shot on film, Anal, Oral, Vintage

Jerry (Jake Stryker) pines for Cliff (Richard Senix) and writes all his fantasies in his diary. We see those stories and witness Jerry's dreame true in a passionate climax.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1245kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download The Diary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04862 секунды с 9 запросами