View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 08:05 AM   #144
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tormented with Slow Pleasure Wisconsin Rapids

Brett is a very sexy guy, and I love working him over. I had him tied to the table and slowly sucked his big, hard cock, enjoying the feel of his hard body. I used a pocket pussy and stroked slowly, relentlessly until he was moaning softly, aroused but unable to cum.I tormented him with the slow stroke as he desperately tried to cum, until finally his body tensed, he moaned loudly, and shot a big load high into the air.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 584.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented with Slow Pleasure

Slowly Stroked with the Pocket Pussy Dateland

I had Jason on the massage table and slowly stroked the length of his hard cock as he gently rocked his hips in time to my stroking and his tight ab muscles flexed with each stroke. Watch his face as he tries to cum with my slow pace. I just used a relentless, slow motion, never varying, until I felt I’d tormented him enough. Then I increased the pace slightly. He started to breath heavily, he trembled and finally shot a nice load on his flexing abs.
Duration: 17:01
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4997kbps

File size: 646.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slowly Stroked with the Pocket Pussy

Pretty Boy Racked And Edged Perry

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs
Rich has pretty-boy Eddie tied to the bench for a session of
edging torment. Eddie is 21 years old, tall and lean with long
blond hair and a smooth, toned body. Rich gently strokes his
long, hard cock and fondles his big balls as Eddie writhes in
pleasure, gasping, panting and thrusting his hips in time to
Rich's slow stroke. Rich keeps him on the edge for a long time,
using a variety of strokes. When he's ready to make Eddie cum,
he gradually increases his tempo until the young man asks
please may I cum and shoots his load in a loud, intense
orgasm the second permission is granted. Rich then milks his
sensitive cock as Eddie twists and squeals.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:06
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 251.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Boy Racked And Edged

Edged with a Vibrating Sleeve Macuto

Tommy Turner is horny and sex deprived as usual, and I was right there to take advantage of the situation. I tied him to a chair, he cock was so hard it looked painful, and slowly edged him by hand. When he started fidgeting and squirming, breathing heavily and warning me repeatedly, I knew he was ready. I put a vibrating sleeve on his hard dick, sat back, and watched the device mindlessly torment him, slowly inching him to the edge. He writhed and twisted, desperately thrust is cock in the air until he finally, mercifully popped his load. Then watch the device torment his sensitive cock as it continued to milk him.
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4450kbps

File size: 504.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edged with a Vibrating Sleeve

Johnny - Standing Tease Leonardsville

Johnny is 22 years old, and has a very sensitive body, anywhere you touch is an erogenous zone. So, I did a standing tease with him, the better to see him twitch and squirm, wiggle and gasp. I invaded his clothes as I stripped him. Then, once I had him naked, I licked his nipples, neck and pits, fondled his tight balls, and stroked and sucked his hard cock, too slow for a horny young man. I tormented him with my mouth as I tenderly stroked his balls as he writhed and squirmed until he finally released his load in my mouth in an intense cum shot.
Duration: 22:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4185kbps

File size: 727.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny - Standing Tease

Sucked the Finished with a Pocket Pussy Shiyan

I had my favorite ginger tied to a cold, metal table and teased his cock to erection thru his briefs, then released it and sucked and licked it like a treat, making him really horny. Then I used a pocket pussy to torment him. His breathing became more labored, and he thrust his hips as I sucked on his nipple and stroked while he struggled not to cum. When I finally gave permission, he shot his load in another, convulsive orgasm.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5548kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sucked the Finished with a Pocket Pussy

The New Slave Pocopson

Studio: Tom Ropes Mcgurk
Slave Stefan Von Wulf welcomes the Masters new aquisition, sexy blond Brian, using the new slave to satisfy his twisted desires. Dick sucking, ass paddling, and a good hard fuck get the new boy ready to serve. Then the new slave takes advantage of the house slave, the beautiful and exotic Zeng. Who sucks his tormentors dick while gorgeously bound, is suspended for an inverted dildoing, and finally hot chained passionate lovemaking explodes in this Tom
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:44
Video: 640x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1189kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Slave

Время генерации страницы 0.05549 секунды с 9 запросами