LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nakedsword - Bare: Sleaze In The Keys - Scene 4 Saint Clair Shores

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Nakedsword
Cast: Chad Taylor, Beaux Banks
Genres: Anal, Tattoos, Hairy, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bareback, Cut, Bubble Butt, doggy style, outdoor, rimming
Video language: English
Seth is confused- what is she talking about? Penelope says she finds it surprising that Seth hasn't tried to fuck her yet. All her friends are getting fucked by stepfathers, and Penelope has the one. It isn't fair that out of all her friends, she's the only one who has a stepdad who won't put it in her. If she got a little action at home, then it would motivate her to stick around and play by the rules. Seth thinks it over, and can't resist the open invitation. After all, it would make life easier for all of them, though his wife could find out. Penelope agrees, and they have an energetic fuck-session at the poolside with plenty of anal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nakedsword - Bare: Sleaze In The Keys - Scene 4

Crude Lae

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Tristan Matthews, Marcelo Masko, Ian McQueen, Andy Kirra, Owen Hawk, Lars Svenson, Paris, Jay Scorpio, Daxx Reed, Wylie Todd
Genres: Oil , Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Fisting, Gangbangs, Interracial, Huge Cocks, Uncut Cocks, Uniforms
Ten oil refinery workers find their labor makes them too horny to control their urges, turning the warehouse into a boner-fide fuck chamber - using Oil as lube! Over 2 hours packed with bareback fucking, ass-breeding, and a Motor Oil that you won't be able to forget.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:15
Video: 608x352, XviD, 1050kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crude

Militia Rawlings

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Alex Marte, Angelo Marconi, Heath Jordan, Jessy Ares, Landon Conrad, Marcus Ruhl, Race Cooper, Shawn Wolfe
Genres: Anal, Oral, Hairy, Tattoo, Muscle, Rimming, Interracial
In this Militia, the sexual mercenaries will fuck their way through any terrain and every situation. Director Bruno Bond's gritty and rugged all-sex feature delivers studs in camouflage and gear who pass the time in their secret camp pleasuring their carnalrades. Jessy Ares and Angelo Marconi go mano-a-mano in a wild coupling that proves that the men who fight together fuck together. Landon Conrad and Alex Marte intensely tear into each other. Defying their difference in body mass, Landon uses his pumped musculature and his perfect cock to declare anal domination, only to have the tables turned before their seed is spilled in this front-line flip flop. Shawn Wolfe pits his lean and hairy physique against the more massive, furry Heath Jordan. The duties of this Militia have Shawn's cock focused on the target of Heath's hot hole. Race Cooper and Marcus Ruhl are fired up and they need to shoot, but it's not their guns that need unloading. Race takes Marcus 'big shooter down his bottomless throat, until the fever in Marcus' cock lights a fire in his ass that demands filling. The AK47 in the shadows of this mysterious hideout is a reminder that these soldiers serve a higher power. In this Militia, they honor each other sexually to keep morale high.
Duration: 2:09:44
Video: 720x480, XviD, 976kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Militia

Flight to Raw Hedonism South Wilmington

Cast: Christian Hunt, Damien Silver, Bruno 666, Dan Line, Patrick Boz, Zan Alexander
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Anal, Oral, Dildo, Toys, Rimming, Mask, Interracial, Fingering, Tattoos
Join these hot masked avenging bare backers for some hot raw, dirty, nasty sex. Watch warm jiz planted deep inside beefcake bottoms. This is pure raw fucking and deep throat cock sucking of the best kind. Don't miss 100% beef from Knightbreeders.
Duration: 1:40:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1968kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight to Raw Hedonism

Connor Fucks Johnny (Connor Taylor and Johnny Hunter) Lhasa

Release Year: 2022
Things are about to get wet and wild! Get ready for the hottest interracial sex with the hottest guys in a Fourgy fuckfest!We all have our own ideas about the best way to start the day, but could anything beat being woken up by a gorgeous friend wanting to slurp on your morning boner?
Duration: 17:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 646.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor Fucks Johnny (Connor Taylor and Johnny Hunter)

Michael Galletta and Stephon - Scarred For Life Asheville

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Stephon
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Facials ,First Times ,Interracial ,Older/Younger
Anyone who's seen the sullen interview at the end of stephon's first weekend visit already knows just how unlikely it seemed that he'd ever return, let alone take things to the next level! But i never back down from a challenge, and a little over one month later this southern straight stud was on a flight back to saint louis and ready to pick up where he left off.... It's one of the most surprising and monumental "conquests" i've filmed in awhile as this stubborn straight boy finally gives in and agrees after more than a month of outright refusals which eventually turned into reluctant negotiations to put a dick in his mouth for the very first time! The scene kicks off with some erotic foreplay as i try to help the blindfolded straight guy get used to being sexually intimate with another man. This includes touching his athletic young body, kissing him on the lips (this time with tongue!), and my very first time sucking stephon's big uncut dick. Of course i also can't resist the temptation to enjoy another taste of stephon's sweet muscle-butt. Don't miss the funny and spontaneous moment when i try to kiss the disgusted straight boy right after burying my face in his ass! Of course the must-see highlight of this scene is stephon sucking dick for the very first time! It's not every day you get to witness a reluctant straight guy's oral "deflowering" especially not a stubborn straight jock like stephon who initially swore that sucking another man's dick was something he'd never in a million years ever do! "these are virgin lips, huh?" i ask as i closely examine the thick, sexy lips that i've wanted to feel wrapped around my dick ever since i first laid eyes on stephon. I poke my fingers inside his tightly shut mouth and try to help him prepare for the bigger challenge to come. "you're trying to scar me for life!" stephon declares as i stand with my crotch just inches from his face and tell him to begin kissing my dick through my clothes. Stephon takes a deep, "let's get this over with" breath and yanks down my boxers, hesitantly parting his thick, virgin lips as my hard white dick finally slips inside.....
Duration: 56:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Galletta and Stephon - Scarred For Life

Destroy Hungry Manholes Sound Beach

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Karsin Knightly, Dani, Rock Bottom, Erin, Derek, Gabriel
Genres: Extreme Sex, Fetish/Kink, Abuse, Muscle Men, Butt Play, Anal, Oral, Gagging, Interracial, Threesomes, Straight/Closeted Men
Derek's a hot straight guy we met at a night out on the town. He was fighting with his girlfriend because she was demanding more money. We told him about a quick way to earn some hard earned cash. Because Derek had never been with a guy before, we decided it would be best if he couldn't see what was about to happen to him. We wrapped his head in duct tape and unleashed Rock, who wasted little time opening up Derek's hole for a good anal assault. Derek did the best he could to take it like a man, but Rock's thick cock compelled him to whimper like a pussy boy. Our Satyr then shoved three glow-in-the-dark balls along with a flashlight into Derek's tight fuckhole. Derek's sphincter was completely confused as to what to do--clench or relax with balls and cock up his ass. Rock then plowed Derek's throat mercilessly. Derek tried every which way to escape, but Rock wouldn't have it. Derek's nothing more than a rag doll under Rock's control.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:23:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroy Hungry Manholes

Время генерации страницы 0.03645 секунды с 9 запросами