View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 03:35 PM   #244
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- Preppin my ass for boytoy s gift

Barbisinclair.com- Preppin_ my ass for boytoy_s gift

Description:
Seeing how my boy-toy Jason_s birthday is coming up, he had a special request to fuck my ass with his big cock at one of our sexual rendezvous dates. The only problem was, my ass hadn_t been fucked in a while, so it was super tight Well, I figured the only thing I could do was to stretch it out slowly with my anal toys. I had to shower anyway, as I had done my workout at the gym, so I wanted to be clean and smelling good for him that night. So, I went to my special toy drawer and took out a few of my toys before heading to the shower. I guess hubby saw me from around the corner with all my toys, at which I was unaware of him spying on me, and decided to take the camera to the shower once I was already in there showering. Hubby got excited that maybe I was going to have fun with him, but I had to remind him that I was going out with Jason. Well, so much for my privacy in the shower to go through the prepping of stretching out my ass I had to start off with my smaller anal dildo, then move up to my butt plug, and then finally I was ready to take on my larger dildo in the ass. I can_t believe how turned on I was when I got into it, as I was thinking about Jason_s cock in my ass I love being a slut, and when I fucked myself really good with that dildo in my ass, I had the most incredible orgasm My thought at that point was that I couldn_t move fast enough to get ready and out of the house to have Jason finally fuck my ass I was craving to be such a dirty slut whose pussy and ass would get used all night, and boy, did that come true. *Big smile*
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Preppin-my-ass-for-boytoys-gift_720p.mp4
File Size : 772.97 MB
Resolution : 1284x720
Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Preppin-my-ass-for-boytoys-gift_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.22140 секунды с 9 запросами