Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default I Love My Butt Licked

I Love My Butt Licked

Actress name : Melody, Mistress
Movie Title : I Love My Butt Licked
Genre : Femdom

Description : Mistress Sara is visiting Mistress Melody to check out her new, young asslicker. Mistress Melody is thrilled to show Mistress Sara her new toy, but she also asks Sara to help train him to worship her ass properly. Mistress Sara is only too happy to oblige. Melody hops on the slave's face and grabs the whip. ""Stick your tongue in deeper into my ass whenever I hit you with the whip,"" she commands.
Then she proceeds to beat the slave repeatedly as he moans in pain trying to please his Mistress and stick his tongue in deeper with every stroke of the whip! Meanwhile, Mistress Sara is commanding him as well. She is helping to part Melody's ass cheeks and assisting Mistress Melody in training this new bitch to lick her ass properly. Both Mistresses are issuing orders as the poor asslicking bitch desperately tries to please them.
The action is unbelievable as Melody bounces and grinds away on the slave's face throughout the video. Mistress Sara then takes it to another level and hops onto Melody's lap. The two of them double facesit the slave as he licks and sucks Mistress Melody's asshole.

Duration : 8 min 16 s
Size : 176 MiB
Video Format : Windows Media
Resolution :720 x 1 280

Download I Love My Butt Licked - 176 MiB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05426 секунды с 9 запросами