View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 10:18 AM   #901
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Francesca & Finley Rio Cuarto

Cast: Francesca & Finley
Genres: 15 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Booth BJ, Brunette, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Latina, Oral Creampie, Petite, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
Who ordered the insanely hot Gloryhole visit? I know someone did because here these two babes are tearing it up in the booth.
The only thing I don't like about these type of visits is how to cram all the details of the action in the description without writing a book. Let's start at the beginning.
They get things kicked off by some very hot girl/girl kissing. They had just met moments before so I figured this would be a good ice breaker and get their juices flowing. I know, a monkey could have figured that one out but I'm still taking credit for suggesting it. After getting thoroughly acquainted, they got right into sucking cocks and swallowing loads. You guys are going to love their first cum swap!
Now just imagine peeking through the Gloryhole and seeing these two chicks on the other side just waiting to suck the cum out of your dick. I have no clue how some of these guys last as long as they do.
Their fans are going to absolutely love this visit but that's not all! After they both got fed many loads in the Gloryhole booth, I took them into the Theater Room for a bonus feature where one was gangbanged while strapped to the Fuck Bench and the other one fluffed her and the guys! Another one of my brilliant ideas...Boo Ya!!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10903kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Francesca & Finley

Mypervyfamily - Slutty Stepsisperks Gilbert

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mypervyfamily
Cast: Anna Claire Clouds, Diego Perez
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Stepbrother, Face Fucking, doggy style
Video language: English
Hoes are everywhere today! Including right here in my home. Her name is Anna Claire Clouds and she is my stepsister. She is hot as fuck. Hence her slanging that T & A online. But I (Diego Perez) am not a boomer, I got this figured out. When I show her the evidence, she chases me. She slobbers on my cock as sucks it, I knew this was going to be good! She slides her tight pussy down my cock and rides me like a real pro. I bang her hole from behind and watch that great ass ripple. I give it my best perfomance and really power fuck her, she liked it too - her twat was soaked! She even let me cum in her mouth and swallowed it all! Love it when a plan plays out perfectly.
Duration: 27:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mypervyfamily - Slutty Stepsisperks

Donut liberated Medina

Cast: Safyra
Genres: hardcore, blowjob, curvy, cumshot, tan line, tattoo, natural tits
Seductive, cum hungry Brazilian babe gobbles up Felipe's cock before bouncing that big round ass on his dick. He pounds that plump pussy and busts a load all over her face for her to lick up.
Duration: 39:30
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donut liberated

Anna de Ville - Hard Gangbang (480p,720p,1080p) Eagle Rock

Cast: Anna de Ville
Genres: Group Sex
Tattooed beauty Anna de Ville was fucked hard by a group of guys with huge dicks in all her holes!

Total size: 9.3 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna de Ville - Hard Gangbang (480p,720p,1080p)

Girl Decided To Have Fun With Her Driver Winfall

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Alexis Ford
Genres: Straight, blonde, piercings, shaved, skinny, tattoo, white, 1on1, asslick, blow jobs, handjob
Alexisford wanted her boyfriend to take her out to dinner, but he was busy and could not. So, she decided to send him pictures of her with her limo driver to make her boyfriend jealous. She kept on taking pictures with the limo driver and telling him to grab her tits as she called him a pussy.
The limo driver finally got fed up and decided to really make her boyfriend jealous by going all the way. He tore off her clothes, revealed her juicy tits and luscious ass and began licking her tits and asshole.
She was loving it and sucked his cock. She got her pussy drilled and got man juice all over her pretty face.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Decided To Have Fun With Her Driver

Milfs Like to Attack! Portis

Cast: Carmen Jay
Genres: Big Tits, Black Cock, Blonde, Interracial, Milf, Piercing, Tattoo, European
Today we got to play the role of body guard as well as dick slinger. British beauty Carmen Jay found us for two reasons: she needed to have her old man "sorted out" for cheating on her, and she wanted a temporary replacement dick. Good thing she had that money, otherwise we'd have just taken it easy all day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:28
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video V8, 2340kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milfs Like to Attack!

Alterotic - Alternative Chick Mallory Maneater Boxed and Blowbanged Cesena

Studio: Alterotic
Cast: Mallory Maneater
Genres: Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Face Fucking, caucasian, dark hair, double blowjob
When Mason returns, Lydia and Micah make him the proposition, asking Mason if he'd like to have a little fun with them. He and Micah used to fool around a ton in the past, so it wouldn't be that new for them, but would he be interested in Lydia? And would he be okay with cheating on his husband? Mason considers it and decides that he'd love to take an opportunity to explore his bisexuality a bit more. He can trust Micah and Lydia to not let the cat out of the bag since they're such good friends. When it's clear that Mason is into it, they slip his wedding ring off and start making out with him and groping him from either side.
Duration: 13:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alterotic - Alternative Chick Mallory Maneater Boxed and Blowbanged
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04462 секунды с 9 запросами