View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 07:59 AM   #143
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Gentle Tease East Flat Rock

I had muscular, straight stripper Scorpio tied to the bench and tormented him with a slow, relentless, gentle tease. I worked his big, hard, twitching cock, using my finger tips to tease and edge him to orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:22
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 865kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 185.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Gentle Tease

Markey's Stop and Go Tease Hyde

I had muscle man Markey tied and subjected him to a slow, tormenting, stop and go edging, inching him towards orgasm 10 strokes at a time, pleasing and frustrating him as his breathing became loud and labored and his rigid cock twitched and danced as I led him to a loud, intense orgasm.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 795kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 161.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Markey's Stop and Go Tease

Ty & Justin Are Just Playthings American and Interracial Melville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Ass Play ,Cut ,Fetish ,Trimmed ,Black Hair ,Toys ,Twinks ,Glasses ,Domination ,Interracial ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Vin is one of the meanest, and most skilled, when it comes to tormenting his captives. He's got plenty to deal with with both young Ty and hot little Martinez, roping them down to the table one after the other and zapping them with the electro stim toys around their cocks or in their butt holes. The boys can only cry out and beg for mercy, but they should know that only makes him mad.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4132kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ty & Justin Are Just Playthings American and Interracial

Justin Edged on the Rack Stillmore

I had Justin tied to the rack, his cock was so hard as I slowly teased the head. I used a stop and go stroke, slowly inching him forward in a frustrating tease, adding a few extra strokes at a time until we were up to 50 strokes at a time. There is a lot of intimate conversation between us as I torment my young captive. I then offered him a choice, to add more strokes at a slow pace, or fewer strokes at a fast pace. He chose the faster pace and was rewarded when I took him over the edge.
Format: m4v
Duration: 21:37
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 697kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 170.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Edged on the Rack

"Best Cum Shot Ever" North Truro

I love tormenting Anthony. He's such a man, handsome, muscular, hairy and hung. I played with his big, hard cock, slowly inching him to orgasm, two steps forward, one back, stopping to enjoy his obvious frustration and the power I had over this straight hunk. When he complained that this was the worst edging I've ever subjected him to I promised to take him over the edge if he agreed to taste his load, he agreed in desperation. He gasped, twisted and moaned as I brought him to climax in what he called "the best cum shot ever" and then had fun as I fed him his semen.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 934kbps

File size: 247.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: "Best Cum Shot Ever"

Mac Edged by Machine Miyazu

I tied handsome, straight Mac to the bed and used my hands to get him hard and aroused, then used the Autoblow 2, set to its slowest speed, to administer a slow, teasing blowjob. The machine inflicted a relentless, mindless, slow sucking action to torment my horny young victim. His lips quivered, his muscles twitched and tensed, his body trembled as his arousal and frustration increased. He wished that I would increase the speed, but I was enjoying the show and the power I now had to effortlessly torment young men with this incredible device. Mac's breathing became louder and he heaved his hips as he slowly approached orgasm and shot his load into the machine.
Duration: 17:21
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 587kbps

File size: 122.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mac Edged by Machine

Время генерации страницы 0.03002 секунды с 9 запросами