Old 10-05-2022, 07:17 AM   #421
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Extra Legend - Ren Paton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Bukkake, Cumshots, DAP, Fingering, Group sex, Handjob, Self-Pissing, Shibari, Spanking, Speculum Play, Toys, Waxing, Wired, Twinks
残虐非道…鬼畜なる『 』がまさかの餌食を遂に捕らえた!
大人気 級スイマー「蓮・21才」が臨界点を超 え、なんとガチ男泣きの涙を流して� �全崩壊!
初2本挿し・初3連結・初駅弁…鬼の極 限輪姦4!最多爆量ザーメン35発…超絶1 5人ぶっかけ!
ガン掘られながら超大量90秒失禁…凄 惨虐待!
地獄の如き凌辱の嵐に、甘いマスク� �完璧な肉体は果てなく壊れゆくのか� ��!?
震撼の衝撃的 全3パート!
1. 初2本挿しに初3連結初駅弁!大悶絶の� �の極限輪姦4!競パン乳首ローター責� �で勃起!バイブ3本挿しに3本同時フェ� ��!字拘束でガン掘りマワし、次々に� �がらせ強制連続騎乗位!お漏らし射精 からの掘られイキ2段発射!連続顔射!
2. ブランド史上最多の爆量ザーメンな� �と35発!超絶15人ぶっかけ!哲、強、 67 メインら豪華ぶっかけ陣強制連続フ� �ラに嘔吐く!公開ガン掘りの中、顔面 ドロドロで口からザーメンを噴き上� �悲痛な叫び!大量射精続出…3人ほぼ� �時顔射も!
3. 大絶叫に次ぐ大絶叫!鬼畜にまさかの� ��チ泣き…90秒続く史上最大失禁!電マ ローター責めだけで早漏お漏らしし� �連続寸止めに「精子が出そう…」と� ��辱発射!鞭・蝋燭責めで肌を真っ赤� �腫らし「やめてください…」と泣き� ��がら懇願!巨根ガン掘りで超大量失� �!クスコ開帳に熱湯掛け!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:05:27
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2032kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra Legend - Ren

Hobbled Kipnuk

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Samoth, Spike
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Muscle Men, Twink, Spanking, Bondage, Oral, Anal, Masturbation Male on Male
Video language: English
Spike - the cutest little hobbit is bound from top to bottom and carried to the dungeon by mean Master Samoth. It takes two hard bound fuckings plus two hard paddlings to convince the beautiful bound young Spike that playtime is over and soon his fate is to serve in sexual slavery to the evil .
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hobbled

Punkz...Skins in Training DVD Bodrum

Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: straight male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money
Video language: German
Find on this DVD special edition 2015 some hottest Punks and Skinheads into really rough BDSM session incl. leather, rubber, spanking, bondage, wax, extreme domination, rimming, extreme slapping ...
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:10:57
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 9277kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punkz...Skins in Training DVD

Opened Piercy

Studio: Staxus, Dirty Fuckers
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Christian Martin, Sven Laarson, Timmy Treasure, Florian Mraz, Sam Williams, Erik Franke, Troy Vara, Xander Rex, Robo Kopp
Genres: Bareback, Fisting, Big Cocks, Hot fuck & Tasty Suck, European, Young Studs, Fisting, Blond Haired, Tattoos, Cum in Arse
Vanilla is most definitely an over-ratedmodity in this ass-stretching, flesh-straining, dignity-defying escapade – so beware, if you like your sex on the bland side this won’t be for you. If, on the other hand, you a taste for sex with bite then you’ve most definitely cum to the right place. Benjamin Dunn, Sam Williams, Floran Mraz and Timmy Treasure push acceptability to the limits as they spank, fist, fuck and act likeplete deviants for your pleasure. Don’t ever say that you haven’t been warned
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:25:53
Video: 800x452, AVC (H.264), 2826kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Opened

Bouncers Klang

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: No Info
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Spanking, Orgies, Young Men
They are all sex gagging to get off and empty their balls and soon the spunk starts being dumped on one of the gang trust me, he ain’t complaining. As Friday night ends all 5 have done their nuts and leave grinning and spent.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:42
Video: 640x360, XviD, 998kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 878.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bouncers

Rough N Ready Eastaboga

Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Various lads
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Dildo, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Triga's Rough N Ready. Just Released From Triga Films On DVD and Full Film MAC and PC Download. You asked for it And We Did It! Get proper pumped with this British full length filth flick featuring some of our prime British unseen footage that was previously on available on Triga AxXxess. Featuring a selection of these exclusive scenes to keep you and your manhood at its peak! See the Bear PoliceMan off duty and getting his hairy arse pumped like a good dirty slag, 'Suited & Booted Spike' wacking one out for the lads, Watch Mask Lad grunt and groan for England as our filthy cameraman inspects his manhood and amongst others 'Manchester Hard Nut 'Pissed Up Pete' have one too many before showing us whats normally saved for his fit birds pussy! Classic British Filth from Triga and a great taster for the Wank Bank On Triga AxXxess. Enjoy.
Duration: 2:07:13
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough N Ready

Michael Galletta and Saint - Punishing Saint Speedwell

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Saint
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Cum-Swallowing ,First Times ,Foot Fetish ,Interracial ,Older/Younger
Video language: English
Ever since my very first attempt at a spanking scene with shyne several years ago, i've received a lot of requests from viewers wanting to see more hot black guys get spanked. When saint nearly ruined the bba christmas party during his recent weekend visit, i realized it was the perfect opportunity to try another spanking scene and give this cocky black boy the punishment he deserved! Join us for nearly a full hour of freaky fetish fun that includes spanking, face-fucking, toe-sucking, and ass-eating plus the eager-to-please straight boy gulping down his first mouthful of cum! While still somewhat spontaneous and unscripted, this unconventional scene involves more exaggerated role-playing than most of my scenes. With sad and pleading puppy-dog eyes, saint apologizes to the viewers at home for fucking up our first night of filming. Skeptical that he's truly learned his lesson, i order saint to bend over the desk and tell him he's about to get spanked while the whole world watches. I yank down his sagging jeans and begin groping his firm, round ass. Then i start smacking his bare behind with my hands as he grunts and winces in pain while begging me to stop. That's when i bend the squirming straight boy over my lap and bring out a belt for the real punishment to begin.... When saint can't take any more of the spanking and promises he'll do anything for me to stop, i decide to take him up on his offer and order him to drop to his knees instead. It's another shocking chapter in saint's "gay for pay" training as i turn this married ex-army guy into my personal "bitch" and teach him how to deep-throat my dick without gagging (as much).... "you like that, sir?" saint asks as he slides his thick, juicy lips up and down the shaft of my dick, gobs of saliva dripping onto the floor as i grab the back of his head and fuck his inexperienced mouth. I even pull my spit-slimy dick out of his weary mouth and tell him to rub it all over his face, wanting the smell of my dick to stay with him for the rest of the day! Adding yet another taboo twist to this scene, i make the submissive black boy lick the soles of my feet and suck on my toes. Then i tell him to stick his face in my hairy white ass and eat it just like he eats his wife's pussy. This marks the first time that a black guy has licked my ass in a scene! For saint's final "punishment" of the day, i bust a creamy "nutt" in his wide-open mouth and make him gulp down every last drop his first time actually swallowing another man's cum! After finally enjoying a nice "release" of his own, saint invites us to watch him clean up in the shower, where he shares some hilarious closing comments with his fans..
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 900.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Galletta and Saint - Punishing Saint

Время генерации страницы 0.09356 секунды с 9 запросами